Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone spiked my girlfriends drink tonight in the stock exchange/coyotes.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,644 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Can the OP give an update?

Did your GF go to a hospital or to the Gardaí?

I'm not saying I think she was drunk or that her drink was spiked (terrible if that was the case), I'm just curious on what the morning after the night before showed.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭christy02

Imagine op is still nursing his hangover lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

The name of the establishment should be removed from this thread immediately as the OP is making very serious allegations but has presented no evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing

Not sure what he hoped to achieve by posting about this alleged "spiking" on a public forum at 2am instead of doing what any normal person would do and notifying the staff and guards as well as taking his GF to a hospital.

This thread is very suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭christy02

I thought they had to put something in certain medications that might have the effect of knocking someone out, ie a chemical that causes the drink to be dyed to show something was put in it.[/quote]

Generic versions of the drug do not contain the dye. The original version does. Depends what colour drink is also. Vodka and coke for example would not really change the colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    The name of the establishment should be removed from this thread immediately as the OP is making very serious allegations but has presented no evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing

Not sure what he hoped to achieve by posting about this alleged "spiking" on a public forum at 2am instead of doing what any normal person would do and notifying the staff and guards as well as taking his GF to a hospital.

This thread is very suspect.

At 2am the OP was probably somewhat compromised by alcohol and high emotion when he wrote the post. He was looking for witnesses, that was reasonable given the assumption he was working on.

His reaction was a whole lot less ridiculous than all the posts here written by sober people assuming point blank that this happened because his gf was drunk when they know none of the details or proclaiming that spiking never happens. There's a small little chance her drink was spiked, she might have been ill, she might have had a reaction to drink because of medication she was taking. None of us know for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Beaner1

At 2am the OP was probably somewhat compromised by alcohol and high emotion when he wrote the post. He was looking for witnesses, that was reasonable given the assumption he was working on.

His reaction was a whole lot less ridiculous than all the posts here written by sober people assuming point blank that this happened because his gf was drunk when they know none of the details or proclaiming that spiking never happens. There's a small little chance her drink was spiked, she might have been ill, she might have had a reaction to drink because of medication she was taking. None of us know for sure.

You have to pity security and gardai at times like this. Some 22 year old guy pissed, ranting at them that his girlfriend was spiked. They probably hear the same thing a few times a night.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I think this thread is going nowhere good. I think it's time to lock it up. It is time to lock it up :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement