Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Bathroom panelling.

Options
  • 01-11-2014 6:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,750 ✭✭✭

I am trying to get a traditional old look to my bathroom and want to install old style paneling. I am slightly concerned about condensation, etc and i am torn between water resistant MDF sheeting, Tongued, Grooved and V'd red or white deal or Hoebeek cladding which just looks like the red or white deal T&G boards to me. I hope to glue whichever i choose to the wall with dado rail over the top and skirting over the bottom. And perhaps paint them with an exterior waterproof paint. Has anybody out there experience of this kind of thing? Cost is also a factor but i also want to do it right so that it won't give me problems down the road.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Moved to DIY from C&P

Advertisement