Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a wallpaper showroom in Dublin?

Options
  • 01-11-2014 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Does anyone know of a shop or showroom in Dublin where we can browse multiple wallpaper brands and curtain brands please (either in the same shop or nearby located shops)?

There seem to be a lack of shops where you can browse loads and loads of wallpaper. That's what I'm looking for! I did see a REALLY OLD boards.ie post on this but a lot of the answers were from way back in 2007 and most of the shops mentioned have shut down.

Alternatively, can you recommend a really great interior design shop? I've gone into a couple and they have hardly anything in the shop! We want to go somewhere where we can get LOADS of ideas. Basically I'd love to go to a massive wallpaper showroom. Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mel o

I think MRCB paints have wallpaper books - or at least they used to. They had Designers Guild etc types. It's about 5 years since I was in MRCB though. Maybe you could ring them first?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mel o

Nope, just did a quick google and they do stock a great range of paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Keane's in Talbot Street, midway between Marlborough St. and Gardiner St.

http://gerrykeane.ie/

They have a showroom upstairs that's well worth a visit.

Advertisement