Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online login problem

Options
  • 01-11-2014 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

I can't access 365online, keeps going in a loop asking for my login credentials. Is there a problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭mikka631

mikka631 wrote: »
    I can't access 365online, keeps going in a loop asking for my login credentials. Is there a problem?
    Problem at my end, seems to be latest version of Firefox :-(  got logged in using IE :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭greasepalm

does boi not suggest to use ie only as that what i was told to use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi mikka631,

Thank you for your query.

We are sorry to hear you were experiencing issues when logging onto BOI365 Online. We were not aware of any issues that were affecting the performance of this facility over the weekend.

Should you continue to have difficulties in logging online we would first ask you to clear your cache and refresh your browser as this may help. Alternatively please contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be more than happy to investigate this further for you.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement