Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 or HTC ONE M8 (have you made the jump from apple)?

Options
  • 01-11-2014 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I have been an iPhone user since day one and I am a big fan. I have used Android, Sony Xperia S and apart from it being a really bad phone (will not hold this against Android) I much preferred the more "designed" apps for iPhone. As in I really think think iphone apps looks much slicker and overall all a more professional feel.

I have been looking to upgrade to iPhone 6 64GB the past three weeks and they are not in stock. However each salesman is telling me to go for the M8 that it is much better than iPhone 6. Part of me believes them and part of me thinks they are just eager top make the sale to hit their targets or whatever, but I have to say I am tempted.

Ideally I would love to test the phone for two weeks but as that can't happen I would be curious to here peoples opinions especially people who where iPhone users who switched to android. I would hate to make the change and to find that I really don't enjoy the interface.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

jacksie66 wrote: »
    You won't regret going for the m8. Stunning phone. I was going to get one today but went for an Xperia z3. Unbelievable phone so far. Much better than that crap I had that was the galaxy s5.

What made you chose the Z3 instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I find the 6 really great. Very happy with it. Both good phones tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

jacksie66 wrote: »
    You won't regret going for the m8. Stunning phone. I was going to get one today but went for an Xperia z3. Unbelievable phone so far. Much better than that crap I had that was the galaxy s5.
    How much was the Z3? I'm out of contract with Emobile (18 month @€;34.50) and was going to go for the s5 with Emobile, it's €99 on their new 24 month plan. Think they're selling the z3 this week but unsure of price. Gonna wait and see as Z3 seems a cracking phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Funny this the reason I logged on here. I have been waiting for over a month for the iPhone 6+. So I was wondering about the HTC m8 as I saw one yesterday being used and seemed a lot better that the iPhone 5 I am using at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Iphone 6 64GB en route. ETA 2 days. Can't wait !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I'm due an upgrade next month. Have the m7 atm and am very happy with it. What are people's opinions on the nexus? I heard there is a new one coming out soon.

Advertisement