Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for PnP game

Options
  • 01-11-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi there!

I'm a 30 years old Corkonian, half Italian, half Spanish, looking for fellow roleplayers to gather and enjoy a few fantasy experiences!

Played D&D 2.5, 3rd and 4th edition, some World of Darkness (Mage, Vampire, Werewolf...) and others, but that was years ago.

I miss the old days, where you could enjoy a pint with friends in a basement or pub and share your lives in other universes. Here in Cork, unfortunately I do not know of anyone that does this, so here I am!

Interested in pretty much any PnP game and available every evening, so hit me up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭InsaneChef

Still looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

Good luck! Have you tried https://meetup.com/, and have you asked any mates if they'd be interested? I find the best way to get a group that's not full of eejits is to play with people you already know are not eejits...

irokie wrote: »
    Good luck! Have you tried https://meetup.com/, and have you asked any mates if they'd be interested? I find the best way to get a group that's not full of eejits is to play with people you already know are not eejits...

Nothing there, I'm afraid...

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

Is there a local game shop where you could maybe put up a notice? I know that places like Games Workshop and Gamesworld in Dublin often have "Looking for Group" boards. If there's no local games store, maybe a comic shop, or a book shop would be the best bet. The closer, the easier.

Edit: It might also be worth going along to some of the conventions that are being listed on this board and trying to find like-minded people.

irokie wrote: »
    Is there a local game shop where you could maybe put up a notice? I know that places like Games Workshop and Gamesworld in Dublin often have "Looking for Group" boards. If there's no local games store, maybe a comic shop, or a book shop would be the best bet. The closer, the easier.

Edit: It might also be worth going along to some of the conventions that are being listed on this board and trying to find like-minded people.

Will do!

• Advertisement
Advertisement