Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flexi rent

Options
  • 01-11-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi

So I got equipment on finance with this company 3 months ago and so far only the payment for first month came out of my account and none since? So should I contact them I'm afraid they'll take a lump sum in a few months if I don't. Is it wishful thinking hoping they've forgotten me ☺️

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Absolutely contact them - you can be sure your details are not lost. What you don't want is 3/4/5 payments coming out all together and then affecting other payments and causing all sorts of hassles.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Catherine86

Thanks delahunttv, I'll contact them any idea why they haven't taken the payments though is there a reason companies would not take it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

don;t know - could be an issue with the direct debit / sepa details. At least by callign them before they call you gives you credibility.

Advertisement