Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

galwayfa website: Dreadful or what?

• 01-11-2014 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any luck in finding anything at all on the galwayfa website about Galway FC's heroics over the last week or so? Can you direct me to the link? All I see are former players being photographed. Millions of under age fixtures and results and a list of under age players who are on yellow cards.

Where is the news on Galway FC? Surely Galway FC is the story of the week. Of the year maybe. Why is it not centre stage?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,281 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

bobbyss wrote: »
    Anybody have any luck in finding anything at all on the galwayfa website about Galway FC's heroics over the last week or so? Can you direct me to the link? All I see are former players being photographed. Millions of under age fixtures and results and a list of under age players who are on yellow cards.

Where is the news on Galway FC? Surely Galway FC is the story of the week. Of the year maybe. Why is it not centre stage?

Galway FA website deals with junior and underage football, if you want GUFC news then visit their website, or fan forum, or the various local newspaper sites, extratime.ie or rte. Spoiler, we won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Galway FA website deals with junior and underage football, if you want GUFC news then visit their website, or fan forum, or the various local newspaper sites, extratime.ie or rte. Spoiler, we won.

Thanks for the info.

Would you know how many, if any, of the present galway fc squad came through the ranks of the under age teams? I still think their website is **it.
    Thanks ben.schlomo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,281 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

bobbyss wrote: »
    Thanks for the info.

Would you know how many, if any, of the present galway fc squad came through the ranks of the under age teams? I still think their website is **it.
    Thanks ben.schlomo.

A large number of them would have come through the system as the majority of the squad are local, bar Keegan, Barrett, Shanahan, Connolly and Byrne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Your thread title is still correct though. The Galway FA website is an absolute shambles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

A large number of them would have come through the system as the majority of the squad are local, bar Keegan, Barrett, Shanahan, Connolly and Byrne.

Byrne is from Galway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

All the leagues websites are dreaful DDSL LSL AUL etc:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

It doesn't matter a damn what shape the website is in when then the organisation itself need a kick up the arse.

Advertisement