Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

simple ecommerce website?

Options
  • 01-11-2014 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

hello , I am looking for advice on sites like weebly, shopify , moonfruit etc sites like that so I can create a online store but I want one that's simple enough for me to understand I really just want a shop creator that will let me create one without being confused thanks!

any advice on whats the best but easier to work with

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

hello , I am looking for advice on sites like weebly, shopify , moonfruit etc sites like that so I can create a online store but I want one that's simple enough for me to understand I really just want a shop creator that will let me create one without being confused thanks!

They all require set up and a learning curve. If you don't have the time or motivation then just sell on eBay or etsy or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 niallweb1

My advice would be to save up your money and pay for one, the more you pay the better the site will be and the website will flourish. You need to pay money to earn money these days

Hope that helps :)

Advertisement