Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy boards

Options
  • 01-11-2014 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any experience of using the Lascal Buggy board or the Baby jogger buggy boards?

I have a baby jogger city mini double and also a single and I want to get a board for it but just want to know which one would be the better to buy. I know the lascal is universal where the baby jogger board is not. Both boards for both my buggies. I am looking to see if anyone would recommend one over the other and why? Thanks very much :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Has anyone any experience of using the Lascal Buggy board or the Baby jogger buggy boards?

I have a baby jogger city mini double and also a single and I want to get a board for it but just want to know which one would be the better to buy. I know the lascal is universal where the baby jogger board is not. Both boards for both my buggies. I am looking to see if anyone would recommend one over the other and why? Thanks very much :)

I have the Lascal for the out n about nipper and Petit Zia for my little 3 year old and find it good .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I have the Lascal for the out n about nipper and Petit Zia for my little 3 year old and find it good .

Thanks moonbeam. I heard the lascal is good. I spose I'm more wondering if we should get the lascal over the baby jogger board or visa versa and why? I'm leaning towards the baby jogger board as it's specific to our prams. I don't know anyone who has the baby jogger board.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I would go with the Lascal as it can be used on any pram/buggy and you won't be pushing a double forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I decided to go with the buggy board made specifically for our buggy. We have a pretty expensive one I didn't want to take a risk with attaching something manufactured by a different company just in case it'd void the warrantee or things like that. I have heard great reports about the Lascal one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

They only attach with some plastic clips and straps with padding in them, well the Lascal one does anyway. You'd want to be doing something spectacular to affect the warranty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

The one thing I'll say about the lascal, is that it is very easy to pick up second-hand, and easily sold on again. We got ours secondhand, and I'll be selling it again after christmas I'd say. They are very rugged. That way it's effectively free, and eco-friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I would have bought second hand without hesitation if I could've found someone selling one at a reasonable price close to where I live! I scoured online selling sites but ended up buying new after a month of holding out for a better deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Thanks all. I tried the lascal in a shop and it's very good. Both board fit my double and single city minis. Have had a look at adverts but the 2 babyjogger boards on it are sold. I'm veering towards the babyjogger board. But going to wait for it to come back into stock at mothercare and have a look at it and then will make the decision :)

Advertisement