Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cab screen off centre

• 01-11-2014 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

I tried a game on my cab and it was centred perfectly. Then I put in another and the screen is off centre. I can see the different knobs for the vertical, horizontal, contrast and brightness, but I cant see one for screen position ... is there something I'm missing, should there be a knob for screen position.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Yeah there is usually HPOS and VPOS pots to control screen position.
    What cab is it..if they aren't on the remote board they could be on the chassis of the monitor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Yeah there is usually HPOS and VPOS pots to control screen position.
    What cab is it..if they aren't on the remote board they could be on the chassis of the monitor.

It's an old Supreme cab, I had another look and the diagram says there is a pot for horizontal and vertical position, but they seem to be on top of the end of the monitor, if that's them atal, they're fairly manky (just over the other pots I usually use) but I don't see how I could access them, they're well awkward to get to, let alone fiddle with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Hygro wrote: »
    It's an old Supreme cab, I had another look and the diagram says there is a pot for horizontal and vertical position, but they seem to be on top of the end of the monitor, if that's them atal, they're fairly manky (just over the other pots I usually use) but I don't see how I could access them, they're well awkward to get to, let alone fiddle with.
    Can you see any model number on the board itself? Might help identify what you have.

Advertisement