Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Services

Options
  • 01-11-2014 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys

flagged down a taxi on thursday night and didn't take notice of what taxi service it was, but i left my phone behind me! Just wondering if someone could help me fill in the blanks with some taxi services? I'm new in Cork so I'm not sure and can't find much help online. I have Satellite and Yellow Cabs?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Oh jeez. There are loads, and some not even in companies.

I assume you traced your phones position using google tracking/find my friends app.. Or phoned it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I'm an idiot that never had the tracking app on my phone :o I did ring/text it a good few times though with no answer!
    I bought a sh*te enough phone today like but it was a galaxy s4 and I'd love it if by some slight, slight chance I could get lucky and find it!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,947 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Google location history may still track it.
    If it's on you could try remotely install a tracker app..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

If you had andriod on it you can more than likely track it with google locstion services. Log into you google plus account and look for it.

Advertisement