Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody missing a beautiful kitten?

Options
  • 02-11-2014 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭

Hope it's okay to post this here? A beautiful, very tame and cuddly kitten appeared at my house this morning. Tis in the area of Corrandulla. I've contacted the GSPCA and they've put her picture on their Facebook page, I've also called to houses in the area with no luck. I have a non cat friendly dog here so there's no chance of me keeping her, though I wish I could as she is so sweet . We've named her Boo. If anyone recognises her or could give her a home can they let me know, thanks so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Lovely cat! Post a picture on the Galway Cat Rescue facebook page, too. You could also ring Galway Bay FM they'll announce it during their "pet patrol" slot.

Good luck and well done for taking the kitten in!

Advertisement