Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KC & IKC Registration

• 02-11-2014 1:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭

Is a pup registered with the KC in the North recognised by the IKC in the south?
    or
    If I breed my lab with a Norn Iron KC registered dog, will the any probs registering the pups with the IKC?

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,250 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Is a pup registered with the KC in the North recognised by the IKC in the south?
    or
    If I breed my lab with a Norn Iron KC registered dog, will the any probs registering the pups with the IKC?

Ta

Yes, UK Kennel club registered dogs are recognised by the South. You can also get a UK registered pup Irish papers by filling out an application and paying a fee. Think its €20 or €25.

Nope, there won't be any problem registering the pups. The papers will just state (UK) in the lineage beside the sire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Lemlin wrote: »
    Yes, UK Kennel club registered dogs are recognised by the South. You can also get a UK registered pup Irish papers by filling out an application and paying a fee. Think its €20 or €25.

Nope, there won't be any problem registering the pups. The papers will just state (UK) in the lineage beside the sire.

Many thanks.

Advertisement