Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear of been in labour on my own :(

Options
  • 02-11-2014 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Hellywelly

Congratulations on the pregnancy! I was in same position as you and honestly it wasn't half as bad as I had expected. I brought my friend with me for the labour and was very glad that she was there. When my son was born I was just so wowed and wrecked and hormonal and amazed that I'd done the labour that really I hardly thought of his dad at all.
    Try and plan for as much help as you can and company for around the time of the birth and you will be fine. You'll probably find that you're not the only mom there without the dad too!
    All the best
    xx
    Hi all,

Recently me and my boyfriend, ex now broke up and it was a very bad break up at that ! Im 32 weeks pregnant and I am due at Christmas Im very upset at the fact that Ill prob end up on my own to give birth , I have older sisters who will go in with me no problem at all its just the fact that I will feel so alone and see others with the fathers of their babys celebrating the birth of their babys and I know at the time I wont think like that but it will still hurt to see this , has anyone gone through anything similar to this and does it get easier :(? No bashing please

Advertisement