Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Cross,Dublin 17

Options
  • 02-11-2014 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭

How long does it take to get here by bus from the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

Depending on traffic, anywhere between 25 minutes and an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I need to be there for 2pm so I cant see the traffic being too heavy that time of day.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

get a 15/42/43 by 1:20 and you'll be grand, just check the Sunday timetables

bassey wrote: »
    get a 15/42/43 by 1:20 and you'll be grand, just check the Sunday timetables

Im not doing it until Tuesday. I checked the timetable and found the 15/27 go there but didn't know about 42/43

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jay1988

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Im not doing it until Tuesday. I checked the timetable and found the 15/27 go there but didn't know about 42/43

27 goes in around coolock, 15/42/43 have much less of a journey time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

yeah, avoid the 27, and jump off the 42 or 43 at the stop opposite Clare Hall SC, the 15 doesn't stop there however, it turns right, down the side of the SC.

at that time on a Tuesday you might hit primary schools letting out along the way, so leave at 1 to be safe.

yeah, avoid the 27, and jump off the 42 or 43 at the stop opposite Clare Hall SC, the 15 doesn't stop there however, it turns right, down the side of the SC.

at that time on a Tuesday you might hit primary schools letting out along the way, so leave at 1 to be safe.

The place where I ned to get to is city junction business park,Malahide Rd

Is there anywhere handy to get some food around there?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

There's an Insomnia within Meadows and Byrne and a Eurospar both on Malahide Road just along from the Hilton (where you can also get something to eat)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Insomnia, Eurospar, or across in the Tesco clare hall SC Kays kitchen and KFC

http://www.clarehall.ie/ysstores/kays-kitchen/
    http://www.clarehall.ie/ysstores/kfc/

• Advertisement

Got there fine but it was a bit further from Clarehall SC to the Business Park than I thought. Also crossing the road at the Hilton is like a maze.

Advertisement