Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best ps4 deal?

Options
  • 02-11-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

The main deal I've found is 399 with a game. Has anyone seen any better deals around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Irishchick wrote: »
    The main deal I've found is 399 with a game. Has anyone seen any better deals around?

Argos

Get a Sony PS4 and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for €379.99. Offer ends 17 November 2014.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1222540.htm#sohdr6

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭rogercross

Is that working for you, it shows up as 399 when i try bundle that game and console.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

399 for me aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Print off where it shows the deal as €379, they'll honour the deal shown. It's a price mistake I'd assume but they'll give to you for €379

Print off where it shows the deal as €379, they'll honour the deal shown. It's a price mistake I'd assume but they'll give to you for €379

It doesn't show 370 though it says 399

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

€349 here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057227312&page=14

Looks like an error to their part so I'd jump fast.

€349 here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057227312&page=14

Looks like an error to their part so I'd jump fast.

doesn't say what shop! Just left a reply

I picked one up for 349.99 on friday, the girl didn't want to give it and did point out on the site it says 379, but quick chat with the manager and PS4 with COD was mine for 349.99.

Brilliant considering most places seem to have raised their bundle prices in the lead up to christmas, argos was the cheapest of them all even without the price mistake bringing it further down.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

how do u get this offer? do I need to enter the catalogue no. into the argos computer? it shows only 379.99 for the bundle

It was on the screens of their stock checkers in the shop, ps4 then select special offers and it shows ps4 with cod for 350.

Showed it to a member of staff at the checkout and after they had a quick word with the manager they let it go through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Brenheyes

any other good deals about?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,149 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Argos have a new weekly deal every Wednesday so check their page then, this weeks one is a white ps4 and destiny for €399.99

Advertisement