Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a building surveyor to survey house in Newcastle West

• 02-11-2014 4:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I recently went sale agreed on a modern semi detached house in Newcastle West. I'm not finding it so easy finding a building surveyor who will give the house a once over for me - general overview of the structure/ roof/ electrics/ plumbing and a snag list. One who knows what they're doing and wont fleece me altogether.

House does appear pretty sound to me but all the same I'm not qualified in the field and would like it checked over for peace of mind.

I posted the same in the accommodation and property forum and although I got a response I got no actual names.

Also I'm not sure if posting names and numbers on the public forum is permitted so please feel free to PM me also.

Many thanks in advance

Advertisement