Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

6+ in bigger sizes (64 or 128 gB)

• 02-11-2014 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm wondering if anyone has had any success in getting the iPhone 6+ in the bigger storage sizes at Irish shops.

I'm due an upgrade with Meteor and was hoping to stick with them but they still aren't carrying the 6+ in anything other than 16 gB. I check into my local stores at least twice a week and no one seems to know when they'll be available.

My current phone is a 4S and has slowed down to the point of being unusable. I'm considering moving carriers despite the financial hit I'd have to take to do so.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

I had the exact same issue and have ended up ordering directly from Apple, will still take 3-4 weeks.

The initial purchase is far more expensive, but I've changed to a cheaper plan (unlimited calls & texts, 15GB data for €35pm on a 30 day contract) which saves me €20 a month and can reclaim the VAT through my business. It's the only way I could make it work TBH, have been on a waiting list with two different Meteor stores since the phone was launched and got sick of waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 ShadyLane

Thanks for replying Paddy.

Is that plan through Meteor? Sounds pretty good! I'm on the Smart Essential plan at the moment with has 3GB data with unlimited calls & texts and costs around 35 as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

ShadyLane wrote: »
    Thanks for replying Paddy.

Is that plan through Meteor? Sounds pretty good! I'm on the Smart Essential plan at the moment with has 3GB data with unlimited calls & texts and costs around 35 as well.

Yes, still with Meteor. It's listed on their site under sim only bill plans. It's not a special offer either, so should stay that way permanently.

Advertisement