Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ciara Conway

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭fuzzy dunlop

O Riain wrote: »
    fricatus wrote: »
    And even that's been shown to be untrue now, though the myth persists, and will no doubt continue to do so. Traffic levels on the M9 are comparable to the M8, M7 and M6. Sorry for going off-topic, but I hate listening to this being trotted out again and again. It seems to be an article of faith for some people.[/quote

Just had a look on the NRAs road usage map and the M9 has double the amount of cars on it that the Galway motorway has.

It has less than Limerick and Cork for obvious reasons but this ghost road myth needs to be put to bed.

Had a look myself and the Waterford road is well utilized. Much more than the M6 and used much more when population ratios are considered. Not only that when you see the numbers just before the M9 joins the M8 you will see that the the difference is not worth talking about at all. When you break it down by kilometer the M9 is the most used of the inter-urbans. Yet I bet people like Frank MacDonal of the IT will continue to propogate the BS as long as it suits their own agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭waterford

Great to see Ciara Conway is going to sort out the Glass Pensions
    at least somebody is working for Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Hasn't that already been sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

waterford wrote: »
    Great to see Ciara Conway is going to sort out the Glass Pensions
    at least somebody is working for Waterford

I'm presuming that is sarcasm.............

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

7upfree wrote: »
    I'm presuming that is sarcasm.............

...masterful sarcasm.....:P

• Advertisement
Advertisement