Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aaaargh FFS Give me a break

Options
  • 02-11-2014 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭

:mad: I just watched my Aspire Nautilis roll off the kitchen table & smash on the ground

Rooted around in that drawer in the kitchen, you know the one, the one with the sellotape, old batteries that aren't worth a sh1te & a whole pile of other crap, actually other than the sellotape there is nothing of any value in that drawer whatsoever despite it being jammed with fcuking STUFF!!!!

But wait, what's that underneath the 10 year old remote control that doesn't work any tv known to man anymore, an old clearo, with a new unused head fitted.

Pleaseworkpleaseworkpleasework, thank you sweet Jesus, there is a God :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

You need spares lol sorry for your loss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Yeah I know, didn't have the Nautilis that long, didn't get round to sorting spares out, lesson learnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I've done it twice with the Nautilis. First time I dropped it on the decking, second time I lost it in work. Devo I'm done with them. I just ordered two of the Aspire BDC at €7.50 it wont kill me if it breaks or goes missing.

I have heard of a good few vapers wows over broken nautilis tanks, its seems they dont take being dropped too kindly , i have dropped the protank 2 a few times on croncrete from mouth height and not a scratch very strong pyrex tank and replacable at 3 euro if the worst happened.

Fasttech have 10 replacement tanks for like $8 as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

masonchat wrote: »

Thanks, actually ordered one & a pyrex one also earlier today

Advertisement