Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014 - Mod Warning in OP, 10/12

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

SlickRic wrote: »
    also, just to put it out there; the idea that we should automatically give Rodgers the season simply because he was manager last year for our title charge is lunacy.

Well yes. It of course depends. If we continue our dismal run and drop further down the table then of course he'll have lost the players and fans and the owners will act.

I'd give him this season unless the above happens. Of course many have turned already and won't and I dont blame them, but I dont agree with them. For the first time since he became our manager I'm not sure if he can turn us around though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

The only thing I'll say in Rodgers' defence is that the chances were created yesterday, but unfortunately Sterling and Balotelli made a dogs dinner of them.

On the other hand he only has himself to blame for the disaster up front.

Sterling is just not a natural finisher. Even last season when goals were plentiful he used to hit the keeper alot from close range ... many times following up with a finish. Yesterday he needed a cool head but panicked - simple as. For Ballotelli his shot pushed onto the bar was instinctive finish and was well struck. His second attempt was poor to hit it directly at the keeper and the third was poorly struck - BUT - at least we made chances yesterday. Pushed them higher up the field.

People can go on they want about De Gea, but in reality 5/7 shots were hit directly at him ... the least the keeper should do is make himself big. The players should be sick to leave OT without a single goal.

Worrying for us now is BR seems to be making a big statement of intent with Mig, similar to that or Lovren a few games ago being dropped ... but persists with Allen/Johnson.

Reading the star today and Dunphy thinks its great odds for Liverpool to beat Arsenal 8/5 ... sweet jebus! Although it certainly would be ironic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

[QUOTErob316;93448787]FSG need to back him or sack him in the January window. FSG obsession with value has dumped us back to midtable mediocrity in the space of months.

Cech and Bony would be two very welcome additions.[/QUOTE]

How much has fsg spent out of interest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

That sounds like a lot of utd supporters last year.

Ya but at least that was Moyes' first season. This is Rodgers 3rd and its worse than his first.

I had a look at how Utd handled the loss of Ronaldo. Now I know the squad was a lot stronger than ours but Fergie only really bought Valencia. He filled the position and kept the team structure. Rodgers mocked spurs for buying too many and then went out and did the exact same thing.

2 blatent examples of how to handle the situation when losing a huge player and what does he do?

Baffling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Oranage2 wrote: »
    [QUOTErob316;93448787]FSG need to back him or sack him in the January window. FSG obsession with value has dumped us back to midtable mediocrity in the space of months.

Cech and Bony would be two very welcome additions.

How much has fsg spent out of interest?[/QUOTE]

Should go all out for Cech ... if Chelsea sold Mata to United last season it shows they will do business. Rodgers used to work with Mourinho so he should be crawling over to Stamford Bridge to beg for Cech!

What is a decent price on him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Falcao is a super player who is only just coming back to fitness after a long lay off. Anyone who watched him at Atletico or Porto would know that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

kryogen wrote: »
    Do you think last seasons credit will cover him for this season either way, as in he will be safe till the end of the season so will have till the summer to show he is making some progress again?

I would have thought it would, but football is a ruthless sport and highs are easily forgotten when things start to head south.

Also, if he does turn it around somewhat by the end of the season will he be backed again and given another year?

the problem is that I don't think FSG will give him more money, and I wouldn't blame them.

Rodgers didn't do what he said he'd do. He didn't buy players to automatically improve the first 11. He did a Spurs, even though he ridiculed Spurs for doing a Spurs.

And if you can't trust him with buying players, then it's a downward slope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

brevity wrote: »
    Ya but at least that was Moyes' first season. This is Rodgers 3rd and its worse than his first.

I had a look at how Utd handled the loss of Ronaldo. Now I know the squad was a lot stronger than ours but Fergie only really bought Valencia. He filled the position and kept the team structure. Rodgers mocked spurs for buying too many and then went out and did the exact same thing.

2 blatent examples of how to handle the situation when losing a huge player and what does he do?

Baffling.

The above is unfair. Ferguson had been round the block a few times when he had to replace Ronaldo. Funny just thinking about it he actually had a very similar rollercoaster ride to Rodger's in his first three years. He finished 12th in his first season, second in his second season and 11th in his third season. He only saved his job with an FA cup win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Sappy404

rob316 wrote: »
    FSG need to back him or sack him in the January window. FSG obsession with value has dumped us back to midtable mediocrity in the space of months.

Cech and Bony would be two very welcome additions.

They've already backed him. Or at least, backed the committee that he is on and has final say over. At this point I reckon they'll go for loans in January and keep their money for the inevitable new regime, or just spend on the obvious holes in the squad, like a goalkeeper.

The problem of course is even at the end of the season it will be difficult to attract the top managers. Having applied a 'best of the rest' approach to transfers we'll likely follow suit with the new manager, so I'm expecting to hear names like McLaren or Favre rather than Simeone or Klopp when FSG draw up the shortlist. I just hope it's a complete overhaul, with a DoF/football operations brought in first and foremost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

People can go on they want about De Gea, but in reality 5/7 shots were hit directly at him ... the least the keeper should do is make himself big. The players should be sick to leave OT without a single goal.
    Re the goalkeeper /DE Gea comment...yes that's what you would expect alright.
    Unfortunately, Mr Jones was jumping the wrong way for the shots that came his was

• Advertisement

The above is a unfair. Ferguson had been round the block a few times when he had to replace Ronaldo. Funny just thinking about it he actually had a very similar rollercoaster ride to Rodger's in his first three years. He finished 12th in his first season, second in his second season and 11th in his third season. He only saved his job with an FA cup win.

I know its a bit unfair but you have an example of how a successful manger handles the situation staring you straight in the face and then you do the opposite?!?

Rodgers needs to start learning from others and not reinventing the wheel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I look forward to the same questions being asked by the same people tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Should go all out for Cech ... if Chelsea sold Mata to United last season it shows they will do business. Rodgers used to work with Mourinho so he should be crawling over to Stamford Bridge to beg for Cech!

What is a decent price on him?[/QUOTE]

The thing with Mata was we had players that could play instead of him if needed.

If Cech is sold we're left with Schwarzer who cost us big time against Sunderland last year spilling a ball to Conor Wickham to make it 1-1
    and the youngster, Beeney.

Theres less chance of Jose selling Cech than there was of Mata going IMO.

To the answer the 2nd part, its impossible to tell, Liverpool need him more than we need to sell and hes only got 18months left on his deal. I'd say anywhere between 7-10million but given its January its hard to put a figure on it.

The other thing is will Cech look for a move, very unlikely IMO, if this was a World cup or Euro Final year he might move for 1st team football to be sharp for the summer.

I reckon Cech might leave in the summer but I'd be shocked if he was left leave in January when the club will be fighting on 3 maybe 4 fronts and games can be shared with Courtois.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭Sappy404

What is a decent price on him?

Cech played at the weekend as Courtois is injured. I doubt Chelsea will bother selling.

Mata at for £40m was top dollar for a player who was superfluous to Mourinho's preferred midfield. Chelsea upgraded by bringing in Matic considering what was needed. They won't get a better sub keeper than Cech for the money they'd get, and they don't need to fill any other gaps in the squad like they did last January.

I know its a bit unfair but you have an example of how a successful manger handles the situation staring you straight in the face and then you do the opposite?!?

Rodgers needs to start learning from others and not reinventing the wheel.

He's a young manager who no doubt believe he's reinventing the wheel. I agree that would have been the sensible thing but if Rodgers had an ego before last season no doubt going into the summer window on the back of last season he thought he was the second coming and could turn water into wine. Its part of the problem with having such a young manager, he's learning on the job which means he may well come out the other side of this a better manager from experiencing rock bottom. For that to happen he needs to start giving himself time by winning football matches and stop the bat **** crazy decisions like Jones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mylefttesticle

If he was sending out a message to the rest of the squad by dropping Mig for a huge match and replacing him with a at best championship goalkeeper (Although didn't he come from boro where he was second as well? ) Then it utterly failed!

With a player like LS you can go gung ho because you can always potentially outscore your opponents like we did last year. This year without that aspect then you really have to build from the back, get the defence and midfield playing as a unit and go from there get 1-0 wins even if not pretty which in fairness we did last year when LS was missing for a few months.

The vultures are circling and would not surprise me to see certain players getting there friends in the press to tell stories to get rid of him I think some past and current players have to much influence in these things, Rafa should never have been sacked and I think if certain players had backed him at the time then he would not have been.

Should BR be sacked now? No! I think the word ''supporter'' is lost on a lot of people. In times like this then you have to support the manager and the team and see where it leads till the end of the season and BR does deserve this he has done enough for that level of support for that level of time.

This whole transfer committee is a disaster or a very clever way of protecting people or funds. In reality we have not spent much money and in terms of wages we have saved an awful lot and the fact that we wont finish in the top four is not really surprising, the fact is that the four highest wage bills in the PR L will finish in the top four spots as in any job you get the best talent for the best wages which leads the question how ambitious are FSG really? Have they actually invested a lot of money in LFC since taking over? or just spent what was brought in?

An important question I think is if we put so much stock in buying potential then why are we so **** at it? and why is it not changing?

What is truly frightening is that we have no one who is worth a lot of money. Sterling will more than likely run down his contract and sign on a free to a big team or at most we will get 25 million for him but apart from that there is no one we can sell to fund another shopping spree and FSG don't look like they will put their hand in their pocket to do so as they play the FFP to a tee which means what is the future for us? We have to rebuild the stadium so that takes a lot of money and we don't have a Wenger to keep us in the Champions league and keep the cash rolling in so the future doesn't look great regardless of who manages us unless like UTD that FSG are ready and willing to spunk the guts of 200 million pounds of the quality that is needed to not only complete for the league but for the top 4 on a continuing basis, UTD understood this last year and it frightened them so much so for the first time in years they went out and splurged both in players and managerial appointments and it will work out for them as they will qualify for the champions league and they will eventually soon enough start competing for the league and titles in general, in short it only took them one year to realise what they needed to do, sadly we have not learned this in over 20 years.

Our squad is ****! it really is. It lacks really one vital thing. Mental toughness. My guess is that players looked at LS mental toughness and raised their own toughness mental and physically why they cant do it this year? They have no one to look up to. Steven Gerard although a great player is quiet, shy and more than likely passive aggressive. LS gave a very telling interview recently and it showed me the difference between LS and SG.

''“If I had been in Stevie’s shoes, I don’t know if I would have been able to carry on playing," the Uruguayan writes in his new autobiography serialised in the Guardian.

Can you imagine SG coming out saying something like that? No. But LS doesn't give a **** and showed that raw honesty and toughness of character that we really lack.

What does the future hold? not much until we increase the size of the stadium and start taking more money, that or we find a manager who can turn average players into over achievers, who is that? ****ed if I know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

So angry. ROdgers has to go.

Pardew has a history of selling his best players and still performing to the normal level. ALso has a great scouting system.

I think he knws Ashley doesn't want him in Europe aswell so holds back.

Pardew and Carr and a new DOF would satisfy me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

GavRedKing wrote: »

The thing with Mata was we had players that could play instead of him if needed.

If Cech is sold we're left with Schwarzer who cost us big time against Sunderland last year spilling a ball to Conor Wickham to make it 1-1
    and the youngster, Beeney.

Theres less chance of Jose selling Cech than there was of Mata going IMO.

To the answer the 2nd part, its impossible to tell, Liverpool need him more than we need to sell and hes only got 18months left on his deal. I'd say anywhere between 7-10million but given its January its hard to put a figure on it.

The other thing is will Cech look for a move, very unlikely IMO, if this was a World cup or Euro Final year he might move for 1st team football to be sharp for the summer.

I reckon Cech might leave in the summer but I'd be shocked if he was left leave in January when the club will be fighting on 3 maybe 4 fronts and games can be shared with Courtois.

In fairness Cech will likely get feck all games if he stays. I can't see Mourinho rotating keepers at the business end of the season.

Cech is a quality keeper, in his 30s and football is a short career. He's already wasted half a season of that career, don't be surprised if he doesn't want to waste another half and asks for a transfer in January. And I'd be surprised if Mourinho rejected any transfer request after the service Cech gave. He'd be allowed to leave without a hitch IMO. I'm not sure whether Cech would go to Liverpool though, it'd depend on what other options are available to him.

• Advertisement

Gits_bone wrote: »

Pardew has a history of selling his best players and still performing to the normal level. ALso has a great scouting system.

reallifecat_zps6b352bde.jpg~320x480

Blatter wrote: »
    In fairness Cech will likely get feck all games if he stays. I can't see Mourinho rotating keepers at the business end of the season.

Cech is a quality keeper, in his 30s and football is a short career. He's already wasted half a season of that career, don't be surprised if he doesn't want to waste another half and asks for a transfer in January. And I'd be surprised if Mourinho rejected any transfer request after the service Cech gave. He'd be allowed to leave without a hitch IMO. I'm not sure whether Cech would go to Liverpool though, it'd depend on what other options are available to him.

With Cech, like Courtois, whoever was number 1 at the start was either going to be sold in the 2014 summer or 2015.

Schwarzer isnt good enough to be a number 2, theres also the fact Cech said he wanted to stay and fight with Courtois for the jersey, I cant see Cech, a) leaving in January b) to Liverpool.

He may have wanted to stay and fight for the jersey at a point but I'd say he now knows categorically that race is run. Hard to see Liverpool interesting him unless he wants to stay in England as he wouldn't have a huge amount of choice.

Vicxas wrote: »

Gerrard and Lovren came to blows after the CP match it was said yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,296 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Alan Pardew? Kenny Dalglish? I have heard some silly suggestions of who to replace Rodgers since yesterday.

rob316 wrote: »
    Alan Pardew? Kenny Dalglish? I have heard some silly suggestions of who to replace Rodgers since yesterday.

Pardew got Newcastle to europe not long after being promoted.

Now I believe he's purposely falling short of europe to please Ashley. Pardew is arrogant but has never said silly things like Rodgers has this season.

If B Rod left who would come looking for him...it would be a Villa or Newcastle type of team....not Everton or Spurs anyways.

• Advertisement

So we could have got Porto. Would have been manageable IMO.

With Cech, like Courtois, whoever was number 1 at the start was either going to be sold in the 2014 summer or 2015.

Schwarzer isnt good enough to be a number 2, theres also the fact Cech said he wanted to stay and fight with Courtois for the jersey, I cant see Cech, a) leaving in January b) to Liverpool.

I think it's clear that the fight is done and he won't be dislodging Courtois though. Cech isn't daft, he'll know his days of being the Chelsea no. 1 are over barring something miraculous.

You say Schwarzer isn't good enough for no.2. I'm not sure Jose agrees, I remember he was happy to have Hilario as no. 2 before who was pretty dodgy.

Even if he did find that Schwarzer wasn't an acceptable no. 2, I don't think Chelsea would be stretching their resources finding a suitable no. 2 to replace Cech in January if he were to leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Link?

---
    Should BR be sacked now? No! I think the word ''supporter'' is lost on a lot of people. In times like this then you have to support the manager and the team and see where it leads till the end of the season and BR does deserve this he has done enough for that level of support for that level of time.

In reality we have not spent much money and in terms of wages we have saved an awful lot and the fact that we wont finish in the top four is not really surprising, the fact is that the four highest wage bills in the PR L will finish in the top four spots

What does the future hold? not much until we increase the size of the stadium and start taking more money, that or we find a manager who can turn average players into over achievers, who is that? ****ed if I know.

Excellent post, more or less my view too. You might beat the odds with an overperformance but can't expect it consistently.
    Augeo wrote: »
    --
    Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd are a long way ahead in terms of €€££££$$$$$, Arsenal are too but they don't throw it around too much.

That'd be no harm, Lovren is awful, his attempt of a clearance yesterday was a disgrace, could have tapped it out calmly for a corner if he didn't fancy taking a controlling touch. Can't excuse basic errors like that at any level, if you don't know where the ball is going as a defender it has to go out of play or way into the opposition's half, cannot risk it going back a few yards. He wasn't even under huge pressure to clear the thing.

Any news on how serious Johnson's groin injury is?

Link?

No link, they said it on commentary yesterday on NBC I think.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Pardew got Newcastle to europe not long after being promoted.

Now I believe he's purposely falling short of europe to please Ashley. Pardew is arrogant but has never said silly things like Rodgers has this season.

If B Rod left who would come looking for him...it would be a Villa or Newcastle type of team....not Everton or Spurs anyways.

If Rodgers left it wouldn't concern me where his next job was. If you are serious on wanting Pardew then I either have to conclude that you are posting it for the reaction on here or just way too negative on who we could get to be our next manager.

No link, they said it on commentary yesterday on NBC I think.

Funny if something like that was reported live on TV you would think it would be doing the rounds everywhere at the minute? Between this and the Pardew shout you'll have to forgive me in thinking you're on the Christmas brandy a bit early.

Blatter wrote: »
    I think it's clear that the fight is done and he won't be dislodging Courtois though. Cech isn't daft, he'll know his days of being the Chelsea no. 1 are over barring something miraculous.

You say Schwarzer isn't good enough for no.2. I'm not sure Jose agrees, I remember he was happy to have Hilario as no. 2 before who was pretty dodgy.

Even if he did find that Schwarzer wasn't an acceptable no. 2, I don't think Chelsea would be stretching their resources finding a suitable no. 2 to replace Cech in January if he were to leave.

We wont need a number 2 in January, I'm pretty confident Cech wont be sold.

Cech is a pretty smart guy, he knows he can leave in the summer and possibily after adding another medal or two, so jumping ship in January doesnt add up, hes not moaned about being dropped and Courtois only has good things to say about Cech and how he learns from him and that its good to have a goalkeeper he can be friendly with, compared to how he was shunned at Atletico by the rest of the keepers.

I've no issue with Cech being sold but until the summer, he deserves to be starting somewhere and hes still one of the very elite level keepers.

Funny if something like that was reported live on TV you would think it would be doing the rounds everywhere at the minute? Between this and the Pardew shout you'll have to forgive me in thinking you're on the Christmas brandy a bit early.

It was early on, before 10 minutes when it was mentioned.

I'll try find somewhere..

We wont need a number 2 in January, I'm pretty confident Cech wont be sold.

Cech is a pretty smart guy, he knows he can leave in the summer and possibily after adding another medal or two, so jumping ship in January doesnt add up, hes not moaned about being dropped and Courtois only has good things to say about Cech and how he learns from him and that its good to have a goalkeeper he can be friendly with, compared to how he was shunned at Atletico by the rest of the keepers.

I've no issue with Cech being sold but until the summer, he deserves to be starting somewhere and hes still one of the very elite level keepers.

We'll have to agree to disagree, I think there's a decent chance that Cech leaves in January. Of course time will tell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Lovren and Gerrard bustup.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/415326/Steven-Gerrard-Liverpool-Dejan-Lovren

Very little detail in the article.
    No detail in the article.

5starpool wrote: »
    If Rodgers left it wouldn't concern me where his next job was. If you are serious on wanting Pardew then I either have to conclude that you are posting it for the reaction on here or just way too negative on who we could get to be our next manager.

What reaction? There has been none. If you think Klopp or Simeone would even entertain the idea of taking over then you are in the clouds.

Love him or hate him Pardew is one of the best managers (outside top 6) in the PL. Newcastle were a championship club a few seasons ago. Managed to replace 35m Carroll with CIsse who fired them into Europe aswell.

JUst because Ashley doesn't care about Europe doesn't mean Pardew is a bad manager. Relatively speaking, Pardew has done a way better job than Rodgers imo. Selling his best players year on year and still satisfying his owners demands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I don't follow this thread religiously so forgive me if its been mentioned and shot down already.

But is there any possibility at all of a cheeky loan deal for Suarez for the second half of the season as his Barcelona move appears to be turning sour?

What reaction? There has been none. If you think Klopp or Simeone would even entertain the idea of taking over then you are in the clouds.

Love him or hate him Pardew is one of the best managers (outside top 6) in the PL. Newcastle were a championship club a few seasons ago. Managed to replace 35m Carroll with CIsse who fired them into Europe aswell.

JUst because Ashley doesn't care about Europe doesn't mean Pardew is a bad manager. Relatively speaking, Pardew has done a way better job than Rodgers imo. Selling his best players year on year and still satisfying his owners demands.

You think Pardew would really be the best option for us if we let Rodgers go? Really? Simeone is highly unlikely, but he is no less likely than Pardew albeit for very different reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

• Advertisement

http://www.squawka.com/news/liverpool-skipper-steven-gerrard-and-dejan-lovren-involved-in-huge-post-match-bust-up-at-selhurst-park/247272

There you go.

I accept your apology.

5starpool wrote: »
    You think Pardew would really be the best option for us if we let Rodgers go? Really? Simeone is highly unlikely, but he is no less likely than Pardew albeit for very different reasons.

I'm talking attainable, whether or not Pardew would be chosen or not is another thing.

And we wouldn't be "letting Rodgers go". Would be more like freeing LFC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

So we could have got Porto. Would have been manageable IMO.
    We couldn't manage Basel or Ludo

The Mig wrote: »
    We couldn't manage Basel or Ludo

Lots and ifs and buts alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Beşiktaş, top of Turkish Super Lig I think.

Besiktas it is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

We got Besiktas in the Europa Draw. I hope we go hell for leather for it. Its our most realistic chance of Champions League Football. Tough draw for us though.

Hopefully we will have a fit and firing Sturridge and a new striker alongside him by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Thanks to Dudek it could have been worse the other 2 left were ACF Fiorentina (ITA) & FC Internazionale Milano (ITA)

FC Internazionale Milano (ITA) is playing Celtic FC (SCO) and ACF Fiorentina (ITA) is playing Tottenham Hotspur FC (ENG)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement