Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014 - Mod Warning in OP, 10/12

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

Point 1 link was posted this morning.
    Point 2 link was posted this morning.
    Rodgers address both today saying things happen in dressing rooms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2873665/Liverpool-dressing-room-issues-Manchester-United-defeat-Brendan-Rodgers-insists-players-working.html

Point 3 ??? who else is leaking to the press that they aren't his signings?? hardly the committee or FSG.

Wasn't an issue last season when things were going well so it just becomes a such to beat Rodgers and/or the committee with when things aren't going so well.
    My point is that people are happy to fling mud at Rodgers right now, knowing that some of it will stick, regardless of whether it's truth or fiction. He deserves better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Augeo wrote: »
    To be fair he's entitled to his opinion but that's all it is.

Of course he is, and he has reasonable arguments to support his opinions, but its the stating things as fact thing that bothers. Its not a cold hard fact that rodgers is halfway out the door, and its not a cold hard fact that rodgers cant turn it around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,930 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I have asked this question over the last few days to those who stand behind Rodgers. I will ask again.

Why hasn't one of the most highly regarded young managers in the world not been able to set up a defence that won't stop leaking goals after being in the job for 2.5 seasons and £75m spend on goalkeeper and defenders.

He talks the talk but can't/won't coach a defence in any system that will stop them leaking goals.

Why ?

mosstin wrote: »
    Wasn't an issue last season when things were going well so it just becomes a such to beat Rodgers and/or the committee with when things aren't going so well.
    My point is that people are happy to fling mud at Rodgers right now, knowing that some of it will stick, regardless of whether it's truth or fiction. He deserves better than that.

Plenty including myself loved what was going on last season but still kept pointing out that we were leaking goals for fun and our strikers were papering over cracks.

We all want stability at the club and I would love to see Rodgers work it out but there has been so many things going wrong on the pitch that a manager/coach should be able to fix or look like he is at least trying to fix. None of which I can see in Rodgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I've no problem with the Gerrard and Lovren fighting tbh (if it's true), it might wake Lovren the fcuk up. I mean he has walked into this club and become our worst defender, that's some achievement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

rob316 wrote: »
    I listened to it, finally a bit of sense. This committee is the cause of the problems not solely Rodgers. Rodgers sits on it but from what Pearce says he has an equal say like everyone else. 5 people sit on it and 2 of them are money men not football men.

While everyone picks on trivial stuff like Borini the real issue is Rodgers wasn't allowed sign all the players he wanted. Bony and Vorm would have been totally gettable.

Only £30m net spent, its a joke.

To be fair you only think it's a bit of sense because it supports your viewpoint. Players he has obviously wanted like Allen and Lovren haven't been up to it so it's a good thing he hasn't been given free reign. The real issue isn't him not getting all the players he wanted, it's acting a dick about the ones he didn't get his way on.

If his ego is that important to him he should have walked away when the committee was formed, the job is bigger than him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

LFC TV FA Youth Cup Bradford

#LFC U18s team v Bradford in the FA Youth Cup: Firth, Polgar, Whelan, Brewitt, Rossiter, Phillips, Canos, Chirivella, Sinclair, Kent, Ojo.

Confirmed #LFC U18s substitutes for the FA Youth Cup game against Bradford tonight: Wheeler, Wilson, Ejaria, Travis, Lewis.

In all the excitement no one has noticed that Liverpool U19s have been drawn against Benfica in the UEFA Youth League

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

All this talk of the transfer committe hampering Rodgers
    I would buy it as a reason we are off the pace to challenge for the league ,not as a reason we are in 10th place
    The reality is even without Suarez and Sturridge and the slow start of the summer signings the squad is better than 1.3PPG
    The squad is underperforming and has been for 10 weeks, this responibility for this lies fully with Brendan and if we had not spent a cent in the summer I would expect our squad to be higher up the table and to have done better than one jammy win in the Champions league.
    If Brendan is leaking this stuff to the papers then he needs to stop F&*%ing about and solve the problems he can solve ,which is setting up the team and picking the best players to go out and do a job for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Gits_bone wrote: »
    That's a naiive assumption.

Different suggestions.

SO when that poster previously named out 10 players to improve the team...you thought he wanted all 10?
    Ok so.

Which do you want? Or specifically, which combination of 2 of the 3 do you want? And why don't you now want the individual you wanted earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Listened to Bruce Grobbelaar speaking last night on some website and he had a very valid point. We conceded 52 goals last year and in any other season that wouldnt have been good enough for top 4 even. But we scored so many goals so it was okay we were winning but winning 5-3 and 3-2. This season we have lost Suarez goals and Sturridge's also and havent fixed the defence in any way. Mignolet is a shambles and a new keeper is needed ASAP. Sakho also needs to start playing and Lovren should never ever get a game in a Liverpool jersey - he is awful.

rant over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

#LFC U18s team v Bradford in the FA Youth Cup: Firth, Polgar, Whelan, Brewitt, Rossiter, Phillips, Canos, Chirivella, Sinclair, Kent, Ojo.

Confirmed #LFC U18s substitutes for the FA Youth Cup game against Bradford tonight: Wheeler, Wilson, Ejaria, Travis, Lewis.

In all the excitement no one has noticed that Liverpool U19s have been drawn against Benfica in the UEFA Youth League
    We leave the youngsters to you. You can get very excited about them:P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

I find it hard to believe that Rodgers identified Sanchez, Costa, Kono, Salah and Mkhitaryan and the transfer committee ****ed it all up. Yet we signed Allen, Borini and were linked with Vorm, Ashley Williams, Ryan Bertrand and Michu. Was it the transfer committee who were looking at these players? To me it seems like FSG are about to fire the transfer committee and Rodgers is distancing himself from them and blaming them for any poor players we have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

I have asked this question over the last few days to those who stand behind Rodgers. I will ask again.

Why hasn't one of the most highly regarded young managers in the world not been able to set up a defence that won't stop leaking goals after being in the job for 2.5 seasons and £75m spend on goalkeeper and defenders.

He talks the talk but can't/won't coach a defence in any system that will stop them leaking goals.

Why ?

This is the biggest problem, we concede like 1.3 goals a game meaning we have to score 2 to get a win. The defence is embarrassing, lovren has made 6/7 errors apparently already just in the league which is the guts of every second game we concede a goal from just his fcuk ups.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Ojo and rossiter wont be involved in the bournemouth so i guess

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=318844.0

James Pearce on the transfer committee.

Don't believe it tbh. Rodgers covering his arse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Really mad that we are where we are now. Who would have thought it 6 months ago.

Taking players off the blacklist and those who are fit this is the team I want to start on Wednesday.

Mignolet

--Johnson
    Toure
    Sakho
    Enrique--

Lucas

Henderson
    Can

Sterling

Balotelli
    Borini

Bench. Jones, Moreno, Coutinho, Gerrard, Skrtel & Lambert.

All out to win the no sh1tting about with a mix of youth and experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Why ?

Because conceding goals and defending isn't down to 3 or 4 players in a team. You don't "coach a defence" in the way you mean it. You coach an entire team on how to defend when you don't have the ball.

Yes, there are things you can work on with your back four like holding a line and which centrehalf closes down and which drops and so on, but defending is largely down to the whole team and the system employed. You could pick the finest back 4 in history but if they aren't helped by their forwards, midfielders and widemen, they will concede just like anybody else.

The problem isn't the personnel and the defenders themselves, its the manager. He's picking the team, the formation, the players and their positions and giving them their instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,280 ✭✭✭slingerz

Jones will def start against Bournemouth

Surely is Sakho is fit then he will get a run out.

Will be interesting to see if we have 3 at the back again though

Balotelli will probably get a start also along with Can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

Why ?

a - the keeper hasnt fulfilled the potential that was hoped of him when he signed
    b - there is almost zero defensive cover coming form the midfield especially when trying to accommodate Gerrard

c- confidence is gone from the whole squad it'll be a struggle till that returns

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If even half of these whispers about Rodgers not wanting players is true why has he gone to lengths i nthe past to stress that he has final say on all players?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Canos and Sinclair 2-0 after 10 mins. Weird how they play like last years seniors did...just sayin'

For some reason the feed has no commentary.

5starpool wrote: »
    If even half of these whispers about Rodgers not wanting players is true why has he gone to lengths i nthe past to stress that he has final say on all players?

Maybe it's a literal final say...as in if they are deadlocked he gets the deciding say.

Why ?
    I will take it, as a Rodgers supporter since well before he got the job.

I actually answered a lot of this yesterday but will go again.
    We signed a lot of players but no leaders. Take the second goal yesterday. Before the cross came in, there was a good line with Skrtel(RVP), Lovren(Mata) and Moreno(free). As the cross comes in, Skrtel drops back (again) before going forward to challenge for the ball. Lovren sees the ball is going to RVP but doesn't call to Skrtel to mark or that he will challenge but steps forward to challenge but is too late. He ignores Mata without calling to Moreno to pick him up. Moreno totally ignores Mata.
    3 simple mistakes,
    Skrtel dropping off and being too far off to challenge,
    Lovren not trusting Skrtel/seeing Skrtel about to fcuk up and moving to challenge without passing off his man and
    Moreno falling asleep again and not picking up the free man.

Skrtel and Lovren are the worst CB pairing probably in the entire league, all 92 teams. They don't trust each other and are at odds over what to do.
    The players are fcuking up big time and should be able to sort it out without the managers help but Rodgers simply hasn't knocked their two heads together a good few times and tied them together with electric cable or something to remind them of their jobs.
    Toure is a leader, he isn't the best CB by any stretch but he communicates with his partner and, imo, needs to start as many games as he can handle until any combination of the other CBs is able to perform that basic task of talking during the game.

It's not a huge thing, but a solid CB pairing that works is needed and this for me is the huge failing of Rodgers management so far. It's not like some combination of the 4 CBs we have are not of the standard required. The keeper benefits from not being exposed time after time from simple situations and can concentrate on his own job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

5starpool wrote: »

In the interview James Pearse says he does have final say but when the committee come back with players feasible for a position it might not include Rodgers pick for that position. He then needs to decide if he's OK going with one of the other players on the list which they have decided can be bought.

In the case of Ballotelli it seems they really snooker him into a corner where he had no choice if it played out as Pearse said. Couple of days left in the window, told the only striking option they had left which they could make work was Balo. So Rodgers either took him or no one.

He still had final say though :)

• Advertisement

Why does he not play the players he bought before the committee, i.e Borini? Just insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

rob316 wrote: »
    While everyone picks on trivial stuff like Borini the real issue is Rodgers wasn't allowed sign all the players he wanted.

The Borini situation is hardly trivial.

Borini is a player Rodgers wanted.

Gits_bone wrote: »
    Why does he not play the players he bought before the committee, i.e Borini? Just insane.

Bony probably would have come in if Borini was sold, he refused to move so got blacklisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

5live wrote: »
    Lovren sees the ball is going to RVP but doesn't call to Skrtel to mark or that he will challenge but steps forward to challenge but is too late. He ignores Mata without calling to Moreno to pick him up. Moreno totally ignores Mata.
    3 simple mistakes,

They don't trust each other and are at odds over what to do.

The players are fcuking up big time and should be able to sort it out without the managers help but Rodgers simply hasn't knocked their two heads together a good few times

Toure is a leader, he isn't the best CB by any stretch but he communicates with his partner and, imo, needs to start as many games as he can handle until any combination of the other CBs is able to perform that basic task of talking during the game.

I think the goal happened too quick to say anything along the lines of "Hey Skrtel i will make this challenge" or "Yo Moreno, go cover Mata" to be honest. It's not a communication thing in my mind - its a total lack of ability and balls to be the man - see the header go and ****ing win it! Would that ball ever have been lost by Terry/Cahill??? Not a chance. One of them would have checked the flight of the ball and rose like a salmon and dealt with it. Totally agree about Moreno not taking his responsibility though.

Also agree totally that the players need to man up and sort it out. This is not about coaching defensively. It's about players taking responsibility. Same with corners, see the ball go and win it - not joust with the opponent and possibly give away a peno. You can't coach a player to NOT DO what Lovren did yesterday. Its just plain crap defending.

When you mention trust alot and communication, truthfully we've no idea how good or bad a communicator Toure is or Lovren isn't. We need a back 5 that will fight to be better. Fight for eachother and cover for a few mistakes. Obviously with Mig being a disaster this season due to insistently trying to deal with the ball on the deck it becomes a different problem for us cos we are the root of our own downfall.

People keep going on about the defence leaking goals ... well, there's 2 holding mids in front of them and 2 wide men around them and 1-2 forwards that also come into play. We need to defend better as a team. Same as attacking as a team.

Mentality has been questioned in recent weeks. Teams see us as a soft touch. We are doing very little to prove them wrong. Alot of this comes from your leaders. Gerard and Hendo should be flying about the pitch trying to influence the game like Captain/VC's do. Instead they have become too used to hiding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I'd say the issue with Borini might be over him refusing to make his switch to Sunderland permanent. Now Rodgers is showing his stubborn side by freezing him out totally, hoping that Borini will move on in January.

This makes believe that Rodgers is desperate for some money to fund a new signing.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

The similarities between Trappatoni and Rodgers are scary. Both alienated and isolated players, both played failed and flawed formations and tactics.

If he wants to continue he needs to just do a amnesty. Talk to all the players and wipe the slate clean. Borini isn't a world beater but his pace and workrate are useful. Migs has hit bad form but is still a million times better than Jones. Yet Rodgers will persist with Lovren (and he has been awful), who according to that Pearce article, he definitely wanted, yet he won't persist with Mignolet? Why because he wanted Vorm?

We can't afford to leave any talent on the sidelines. This was a season that many of us thought in pre season that the young guys coming up through the academy would get games in the league cup or FA cup, maybe even some league appearances. Suso has been the only one I've seen come on and I think he is still due to head off to Italy on a free. There's been none of the younger players getting a go.

To be ****ing honest I don't think players like Lovren should get another go when we have talent in the reserves. Van Gaal has done it at Utd, although it's because of injuries and not having proper replacements in key positions. The likes of Wisdom should have been kept. Illori too. Jesus christ, how much was ****ing spent signing Illori?? I suppose he was a Transfer Committee signing then?

At the end of the day, Rodgers agreed to work with the TC. There's no ****ing point complaining about it. You have to make the most of it. The timing of that article by Pearce is most telling. The pressure is obviously on but Rodgers would rather get his side of it rather than knuckle down and change things.

We will probably field mostly first team players against Bournemouth now. I will lose the plot if Sterling plays. I'd love the club to win a cup, any cup (even the International Champions Cup...:pac:) but the focus needs to be on the Arsenal game. Tbh if we get thumped in that Rodgers is done. And he has dug his grave the whole way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

Duncan Castle isn't really a source worth taking anything from but his latest article has some ridiculous stuff. Where is all this coming from?
    Famously enamoured with Billy Beane's sabermetric approach to hiring baseball players, Henry believed that in the young Englishman he had a football equivalent.

Edwards was invited to spend time with Henry at the businessman's Florida mansion. His guidance was taken seriously when Henry and the rest of Fenway Sports Group sought a replacement for former Reds manager Roy Hodgson.

Aware that numbers mattered to FSG's vision for the club, Edwards appointed Ian Graham as Liverpool's director of research. Holder of a PhD in theoretical physics, Graham had developed a computer programme designed to add discriminative value to player performance statistics provided by companies such as ProZone.

When Rodgers, a scout or an agent suggested Liverpool sign a particular player, Edwards would have the player's numbers run through the Graham model. If the computer said no, the deal was off.

When Red Bull Salzburg were looking for a buyer for Sadio Mane in the summer, Liverpool were one of the clubs approached. Graham's analysis indicated the Senegal international wasn't good enough, so Mane ended up at Southampton instead (paid for with a fraction of the money Rodgers channelled to the South Coast club for Adam Lallana, Dejan Lovren and Lambert).

Mane's new club currently sit fifth in the league table, five points ahead of Liverpool.

Edwards' backing of a "moneyball" approach and Rodgers' limited knowledge of non-Premier League players has led to several standoffs.

Oussama Assaidi and Nuri Sahin were Edwards' men whom Rodgers assented to signing then hardly used in their preferred positions.

After seven league appearances in five months, Sahin's loan was terminated. The Turkey international ended the 2012-13 season playing a Champions League final for Borussia Dortmund.

Assaidi, recently identified by Raheem Sterling as his most skilful team-mate, per Sky Sports, was permitted a total of 83 minutes in the league before being loaned to Stoke City for the last two seasons.

In their first summer working together, Edwards pushed for Fiorentina centre-back Matija Nastasic to be recruited. Rodgers wanted a player with Premier League experience, but during the standoff, Manchester City bought the Serb instead.

Nastasic was named Manchester City's Young Player of the Year during his first season in England, while Liverpool still hasn't found a reliable central defender.

For another Premier League manager whose club also utilised the Graham model, part of that comes as no surprise.

"That guy was a serious nerd," he says. "And the program was ridiculous. The parameters were set from his own view of what a defender, midfielder or attacker should do. They were ludicrous and inaccurate."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2296954-inside-line-liverpools-transfer-committee-has-been-a-spectacular-failure

Carra on MNF says B Rod doesn't focus on defending, only on playing nice football basically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Rodgers "I would like to sign Vorm"

Edwards "Hang on I'll press enter"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn9yt16HG_ZYSZx0GjMO5ytinLRmT62hVabRmRzznet7j0BUp8Uw

It's not a huge thing, but a solid CB pairing that works is needed and this for me is the huge failing of Rodgers management so far. It's not like some combination of the 4 CBs we have are not of the standard required. The keeper benefits from not being exposed time after time from simple situations and can concentrate on his own job.

It's not just a soild CB pairing.

2.5 seasons in the manager should have a solid back four and keeper who can at least keep the same offside line.

Thats the killer for me even if he manager wants to play balls to the wall attacking football a consistent back five who have played together over those 2.5 seasons would have some sort of defensive awareness from playing together.

But he chops and changes what should be a constant. (baring injury).

That is where I don't see him growing as a coach/manager and learning from mistakes.

I would love us to play balls to the wall football like last season with some sort of defensive awareness too.

I think the Chelsea & Crystal Palace games destroyed Brendan Rodgers as much as they did Gerrard.

Neither have recovered from those games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

So, to recap what we've learned today.

1. Rodgers and the Transfer Committee are locked in some obscure stand off when it comes to players.

2. Rodgers is willing to risk results by dropping and ignoring players that both he and and the Transfer Committee have signed.Players that have played well and are needed.
    3. Despite the propagandaesque "we are a big happy family" team pictures, there is unrest in the squad.

4. Rodgers seems to be overcomplicating everything. WHY **** up the defence by dropping so many players that were helping our defense. This story about Can, that he's not ready for his philosophy of football. WTF?!?

Have I missed anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

brevity wrote: »

1. Rodgers and the Transfer Committee are locked in some obscure stand off when it comes to players.

2. Rodgers is willing to risk results by dropping and ignoring players that both he and and the Transfer Committee have signed.Players that have played well and are needed.
    3. Despite the propagandaesque "we are a big happy family" team pictures, there is unrest in the squad.

4. Rodgers seems to be overcomplicating everything. WHY **** up the defence by dropping so many players that were helping our defense. This story about Can, that he's not ready for his philosophy of football. WTF?!?

Have I missed anything?

Isn't he a defensive midfielder? Maybe the problem is that Can has a philosophy of defending and that's the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

Isn't he a defensive midfielder? Maybe the problem is that Can has a philosophy of defending and that's the problem.

He'd rather destroy Gerrard in the DM role instead

Hah! Could be. As far as I know Can is a "box to box" midfielder.

Hah! Could be. As far as I know Can is a "box to box" midfielder.

He has played as a CB in under age internationals for Germany and LB also iirc.

• Advertisement

Have I missed anything?

Point 1 and 2 have been obvious for a long time.

On the philosophy thing, he has changed it 3 times in 3 years, Can has no chance of adapting to it.

Turtyturd wrote: »

On the philosophy thing, he has changed it 3 times in 3 years, Can has no chance of adapting to it.

I dunno, I'm a bit surprised that Rodgers would risk results by ignoring and dropping players. I could almost understand the Borini, but Jones over Mingolet?

I don't think Rodgers knows what his philosophy is anymore and thats part of the problem.

Can looks to have it all for the position, reading, pace, strength and ability to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Can looks to have it all for the position, reading, pace, strength and ability to pass.

And when he has played he has looked one of our best players!

I don't think Rodgers knows what his philosophy is anymore and thats part of the problem.

By all accounts his philosophy at Watford amd Reading was closer to Mourinho's than the Barca way he picked up at Swansea.

The philosophy he has right now seems like a very bad mix of both of them and he doesn't know which one to go with.

Therefore no chance of adapting to it. :pac:

Can also needs first team games to get his fitness levels up to speed where he can last 90 minutes.

Playing him for 60 minutes once every 7/8 games isn't doing him or the team any favours.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

And the less he plays the better he'll become!

On Jones, I remember a couple of weeks ago there was calls by several people in here for him to come in ahead of Mignolet. I'm half tempted (but too lazy) to go back and see if any of those have expressed any opinions since yesterday on the outcome of that decision.

He stumbled into a philosophy already in place at Swansea.

• Advertisement

He stumbled into a philosophy already in place at Swansea.

The man he took over from at Swansea was manager of Basel.

I was surprised that wasn't played out in the press more to be honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement