Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014 - Mod Warning in OP, 10/12

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Irishmale0399

amiable wrote: »
    Amazed the Press Officer for Borussia Dortmund has a boards account

Maybe you should read the German press and you may know a little about the mans situation and the club he works for ;) ......just sayin like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Nothing in Kicker.de about it

Also Dortmund loves Klopp...no way they will get rid of him after all the success his has brought them through the years. He will surely be given time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Nothing in Kicker.de about it

Also Dortmund loves Klopp...no way they will get rid of him after all the success his has brought them through the years. He will surely be given time.

No a single scrap in the German press about it.......let alone kicker.

He aint going to resign from a club that have supported him over the years, his mates Zorc and Watzke (also his boss´) have both extended their contracts this year to show their support for him, last time they did it Klopp followed them within 6 months. I suspect if they get a few points under their belts he will extend at the end of the season.

Add to that the €12 million that they spent on Kampl from Salzburg last week for him...........he aint walking away and he certainly wont be sack at this moment in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

No a single scrap in the German press about it.......let alone kicker.

He aint going to resign from a club that have supported him over the years, his mates Zorc and Watzke (also his boss´) have both extended their contracts this year to show their support for him, last time they did it Klopp followed them within 6 months. I suspect if they get a few points under their belts he will extend at the end of the season.

Add to that the €12 million that they spent on Kampl from Salzburg last week for him...........he aint walking away and he certainly wont be sack at this moment in time.

You're wrong mate. Indykalia said it on twitter, it's defo true.

You're wrong mate. Indykalia said it on twitter, it's defo true.

Well if that is the case i will get onto bild.de and sell them the world exclusive!!!

Would however love to see a job swop for 1-2 months.......Brenden to Dortmund and Kloppo to Liverpool. Might give the teams the kick up the hole that they both need......

Well if that is the case i will get onto bild.de and sell them the world exclusive!!!

Would however love to see a job swop for 1-2 months.......Brenden to Dortmund and Kloppo to Liverpool. Might give the teams the kick up the hole that they both need......

Nah Klopp full time to Liverpool please. I must ask IndyKalia or The Anfield Mole is he coming to Liverpool now he's resigned.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

RobertKK wrote: »

Jan Aage Fjortoft!!!!
    loved that guy as a kid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Augeo wrote: »
    I think we'll be keeping Brendan :)

HUGE game tomorrow, 3 points tomorrow means 5 points off 4th & 5 points off Arsenal.

Need to capitalise on the recent win and put a run together.

But our goal difference means we are another point back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭dogbert27

I cannot see us winning by 3 goals tomorrow night so I'll have to settle for 3 points to climb the table by one position to place us nicely in 9th place between Swansea and Newcastle and bring 2014 to a close.

Oh sorry. That might have come across as negative / critical. I meant 3 points tomorrow night WOOHOO!!!!! Only 5 points behind 4th and 10 behind 3rd. We can make up that difference in 2015.............

ebbsy wrote: »
    But our goal difference means we are another point back.

Sure fnck it so, let's roll over and let Swansea win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Edit winner at 7;30 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

The "Metro" has us close to signing Berahino for £23.5m lol

It's not the 1st April already is it?

Edit and the Star is running it now.

Double edit The Star is quoting the Metro.

that is some joke.. would lacazette cost the same ??!?

according to transfermark Lacazette is worth €17m...can we not just throw €25 or €27m and just get him ???

http://www.transfermarkt.com/alexandre-lacazette/profil/spieler/93720

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I refuse to watch an eight minute clip of two guys looking at each other.

Charlie19 wrote: »

Go to 7;30 to find out the winner :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Go to 7;30 to find out the winner :P

Carra is such a baby:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Charlie19 wrote: »

The most entertaining performance I've ever seen from Jason Byrne

ricero wrote: »
    The most entertaining performance I've ever seen from Jason Byrne

He was great as the Ref in the Over 75s match in Father Ted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭Speak Now

He was great as the Ref in the Over 75s match in Father Ted.

We should make a bid for Fr.Romeo Sensini, guaranteed goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,654 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Whats the odds we bid 20 mil for the west ham keeper. He's had 2 great games in a row !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Sterling is going to be played until he breaks, isn't he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

SlickRic wrote: »

Not really in a position to do anything else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭mosstin

Swansea match definitely not the game to be resting him. Leicester match a more likely option.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

yeah hes actually made of string and twigs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

BMMachine wrote: »
    yeah hes actually made of string and twigs

And puppy dogs tails.

You can't forget the puppy dogs tails.

But seriously, we are storing up problems for the future by running him into the ground. Just look at Owens injury record after he left us.

David Moyes was at the Burnley match looking checking out Can is in the Mirror.
    David Moyes wants Liverpool midfielder Emre Can on loan until next summer.

Real Sociedad boss Moyes is keeping tabs on Can and believes the chance of regular football may persuade Liverpool to loan him out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-midfielder-emre-can-wanted-4886192

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

NukaCola wrote: »
    If we spend an additional 6m on a player we already own then I'll give up on LFC and transfers. Leave him where he is. He is one for the future and wont fix our problems, we still need an additional striker with him in the squad anyway.

It's not as bad as it sounds though.

The price was agreed so that he would be sent back for one year. They might have added 6m on if they sold him right away...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Newcastle want de boer if Pardew goes to palace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Gits_bone wrote: »
    It's not as bad as it sounds though.

The price was agreed so that he would be sent back for one year. They might have added 6m on if they sold him right away...

That's worse than it sounds, incompetent transfer negotiations.

Newcastle want de boer if Pardew goes to palace.

I can see Pulis going to N'castle tbh. A Mike Ashley wet dream. And then Pulis will go off on one when Ashley won't give him money.

• Advertisement

That's worse than it sounds, incompetent transfer negotiations.

Nah, he was sought after and the loan back sweetened Lille.

Wouldn't be right to agree a loan for a season and then say we want him in January, he's our player. The transfer is subject to agreements.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

David Moyes was at the Burnley match looking checking out Can is in the Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-midfielder-emre-can-wanted-4886192

Ex Everton and united manager, ya let's loan him one of our promising players!

Gits_bone wrote: »
    Wouldn't be right to agree a loan for a season and then say we want him in January.

That's my point, incompetent transfer negotiations.

For all your guys laughing earlier in the year, you'd have got falcao for less than balotelli or lambert or equal for what it costs to get origi early.

Laughable really.

And ye have CL, we never could have attracted high profile players without CL.

... Oh wait

For all your guys laughing earlier in the year, you'd have got falcao for less than balotelli or lambert or equal for what it costs to get origi early.

Laughable really.

... Oh wait

Another great contribution Sherlock. 10/10.

Another great contribution Sherlock. 10/10.

I'm sorry but how can you say that without actually trying to rebut a point?

You have no problem spouting **** in other threads and when someone posts here you respond with a ****ty one liner(that'll be thanked by the herd, don't worry) instead of an actual contribution or maybe a dissuading point, you don't even try argue, you're just full of **** tbh.

Do you even disagree with the fact paying an extra 6m for Origi is bad business???

You do in your ****, you probably agree with me but would rather throw **** than have a discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

Laughable really.

... Oh wait

Cos falcao is having a stormer of a season

That's my point, incompetent transfer negotiations....

Origi won't be coming to Anfield in January.

To be fair Falcao has appeared 10/11 times and scored twice, not a fantastic contribution so far. If he's at OT next season there'll be another £43.5 million to follow the £6 million loan fee. Not really comparable with the deals Liverpool have done.

I don't understand criticism of the Lambert deal, he's grand to have on the bench. That was what he was bought for and that's where he's been most of the time. Many Liverpool fans love harping on about the Lambert deal too, I honestly can't fathom why :)

Balotelli was a poor signing no doubt and he's unlikely to

Git trying to make any sense of paying £6m to bring Origi to Anfield 1/2 a season early is Git's problem :)

You have no problem spouting **** in other threads and when someone posts here you respond with a ****ty one liner(that'll be thanked by the herd, don't worry) instead of an actual contribution or maybe a dissuading point, you don't even try argue, you're just full of **** tbh.

Do you even disagree with the fact paying an extra 6m for Origi is bad business???

You do in your ****, you probably agree with me but would rather throw **** than have a discussion.

I didn't think it was possible, but you've surpassed the great quality of your previous post. 11/10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

No throwing of sh#t in here please the place was just cleaned

You hear me ,no sh#t Sherlock

• Advertisement

I didn't think it was possible, but you've surpassed the great quality of your previous post. 11/10.

You've had two opportunities to have some kind of a non retarded reply and you've failed, I'll leave you to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

That'd be my view on it.

Feck all points to rebut.

Your main point of the comment was basically "lalala ye told us we'd sign shít players because we have no CL and Liverpool would sign the bestest players because ye have Chaampions League but we have Falcoon so HA."

No throwing of sh#t in here please the place was just cleaned

You hear me ,no sh#t Sherlock

Originality - 1/10.
    Humour - 0/10.

Rating posts seems what this place is about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Post Xmas tensions are high.

..... If he's at OT next season there'll be another £43.5 million to follow the £6 million loan fee. .....

I do hope Man Utd do follow through and make the move permanent btw :)
    I'd be very much surprised if they do though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Originality - 1/10.
    Humour - 0/10.

Rating posts seems what this place is about.

Maybe a cup of coca ,a few deep breaths and off to bed with you ,your getting cranky , I know with my nephew that usually means he is tired

I do hope Man Utd do follow through and make the move permanent btw :)
    I'd be very much surprised if they do though.

Jesus I thought I was going crazy, you're quoting your own posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Quoteception.

No club is gonna pay 43 million for a 35 year old.

Quoteception.[/quote

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement