Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014 - Mod Warning in OP, 10/12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Augeo wrote: »
    If he really compared Rafa to Rodgers then you'd be crying to have Rafa back tomorrow. On a completely different level.

....[/QUOTE

Rafa is currently at his level

He really isn't. Rafa wins things, consistently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,929 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Borini ----Miss
    Allen
    Miss for the money spent on him. good squad player.
    Assaidi---Miss
    Sahin---Miss
    Yesil--unfair to judge because of injury.
    Sturridge--Hit
    Coutinho--Hit.
    Teixeira--?
    Alberto--Miss.
    Aspas--Miss.
    Mignolet--Miss.
    Toure-ok for a free.
    Cissokho---Miss..we could have done with him this season
    Sakho--Miss- although I think he could be a hit.
    Ilori--?
    Moses--Miss.

Origi--?

Lambert?
    Lallana?
    Lovren?
    Moreno?
    Jury still out on these ?.
    Manquillo?
    Balotelli?
    Can?
    Markovic?

Two hits and the jury still out on a lot of players that really isn't good in the transfer market.

Seeing Newcastle going on a run at least gives me some belief that it is possible to turn things around.

Not too long ago there were mass protests for Pardew out. If things stays the same they'll be 2 points from the CL spots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Seeing Newcastle going on a run at least gives me some belief that it is possible to turn things around.

Not too long ago there were mass protests for Pardew out. If things stays the same they'll be 2 points from the CL spots

Pardew in :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Milkers

Watching the WBA game, I'd kill to even have Wisdom back

Second half he's been dreadful. Showing his technical limitations as well as a real slowness in his game; his touch, passing and thinking.

Should fit in seamlessly with Liverpool next season so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

It really frustrates me when i see people talking about "he spent 220m and didn't sign top players". Its like people think all thats involved in a transfer is the fee. Do people not realise that we can't afford to pay the massive wages that top players want. We have a budget that we have to adhere to until our revenue increases (i.e. anfield development). Its not as simple as saying pay the €250,000 a week that we were gonna pay Luis. FSG won't authorise that kind of payment on someone who may or may not work out. Its fine paying it on Luis as they knew what they were getting 100%. If we made a signing or two like that and they didn't work out the club would be in financial peril that we'd possibly not be able to sell our way out of since who is gonna take on those wages of a player who flopped.

Now you can say thats aiming to not fail as opposed to win but its not your money you're gambling with. And its certainly not something that can be laid at the feet of Rodgers. There are sticks that are fair to beat him with atm but that is not one of them. Let alone the fact that we're also not a "Massive" club on the european stage at this time. We're a big club but far from the top dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Pilsbury Doughboy

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    It really frustrates me when i see people talking about "he spent 220m and didn't sign top players". Its like people think all thats involved in a transfer is the fee. Do people not realise that we can't afford to pay the massive wages that top players want. We have a budget that we have to adhere to until our revenue increases (i.e. anfield development). Its not as simple as saying pay the €250,000 a week that we were gonna pay Luis. FSG won't authorise that kind of payment on someone who may or may not work out. Its fine paying it on Luis as they knew what they were getting 100%. If we made a signing or two like that and they didn't work out the club would be in financial peril that we'd possibly not be able to sell our way out of since who is gonna take on those wages of a player who flopped.

Now you can say thats aiming to not fail as opposed to win but its not your money you're gambling with. And its certainly not something that can be laid at the feet of Rodgers. There are sticks that are fair to beat him with atm but that is not one of them. Let alone the fact that we're also not a "Massive" club on the european stage at this time. We're a big club but far from the top dogs.

Yeah fairly sick of seeing this being peddled, in spite of numerous posters trying to spell it out to people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

zerks wrote: »
    B17FGEcIIAEMmHr.jpg

"It’s not difficult to coach to just get 10 players right on your 18-yard box." Rodgers.

For any team,that's shocking defending,who exactly are the Liverpool players marking?
    There are 6 players between our 2 CBs and the goal line!

If Rodgers was using the usual hybrid zonal/man marking for the returned ball, why were our 2 CBs so far out of position? Tbh, i don't think you can fault Rodgers for that mess. That was caused by out two first choice CBs suffering from simultaneous brain farts at the same time. One can be taken out of position by following up the ball but for both to be so far forward closing down the ball instead of the midfield closing down the ball indicates the 'quality' of the starting CBs at the club.

What Rodgers can be blamed for is not attaching a zapper to each of them so if they stray out of position during training, a short, sharp electric shock can be applied to the gonads at decreasing intervals until they return to their proper positions. With luck, this technology would be able to be used during game time also to ensure compliance during games.

Toure and Sakho starting as soon as possible, please.

Results gone in our favour again so far today we really have been lucky with other teams being as crap as ourselves. Fingers crossed that arsenal get no more than a point now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

It really frustrates me when i see people talking about "he spent 220m and didn't sign top players". Its like people think all thats involved in a transfer is the fee. Do people not realise that we can't afford to pay the massive wages that top players want.

if liverpool could pay the wages do you really think top players want to play for brendan rodgers? do you think if suarez had his 49 goal season at ajax last year that he would have signed for liverpool under rodgers?

man utd have the money available to buy anyone, they were coming off winning the league again and in the champions league last year and yet couldn't convince any top player to sign last summer with moyes at the wheel. if lvg was in charge 12 months ago you can bet your life the likes of fabregas, gareth bale and others would be plying their trade at old trafford now not fellani

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,979 ✭✭✭doc_17

Borini ----Miss
    Allen
    Miss for the money spent on him. good squad player.
    Assaidi---Miss
    Sahin---Miss
    Yesil--unfair to judge because of injury.
    Sturridge--Hit
    Coutinho--Hit.
    Teixeira--?
    Alberto--Miss.
    Aspas--Miss.
    Mignolet--Miss.
    Toure-ok for a free.
    Cissokho---Miss..we could have done with him this season
    Sakho--Miss- although I think he could be a hit.
    Ilori--?
    Moses--Miss.

Origi--?

Lambert?
    Lallana?
    Lovren?
    Moreno?
    Jury still out on these ?.
    Manquillo?
    Balotelli?
    Can?
    Markovic?

Two hits and the jury still out on a lot of players that really isn't good in the transfer market.

Yeah it's almost complete failure in the transfer market. I don't think one of our players would get into the Chelsea team. We are so far behind. And Sturridge not being able to stay fit is a huge problem. We won't be near 4th this season I fear.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

rossie1977 wrote: »
    if liverpool could pay the wages do you really think top players want to play for brendan rodgers? do you think if suarez had his 49 goal season at ajax last year that he would have signed for liverpool under rodgers?

That's a big IF in fairness.
    man utd have the money available to buy anyone, they were coming off winning the league again and in the champions league last year and yet couldn't convince any top player to sign last summer with moyes at the wheel. if lvg was in charge 12 months ago you can bet your life the likes of fabregas, gareth bale and others would be plying their trade at old trafford now not fellani

Tbh I think Utd were having problems signing top talent before Moyes took over. The summer before they were meant to sign Sneijder. He ended up going to Turkey. I can't believe for a second that Sneijder saw anything but dollar signs in that decision.

Ferguson was getting really tight towards the end. He got some great value, for example the likes of Van Persie or Hernandez, but the days of Utd splashing out to bring in the cream of football's talent were gone towards the end of his reign. He kept saying there was no value in the market or some such, but it was probably that the attraction and wages of English football were not what they once were compared to Spain, France and Germany.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

I've read a load of people cristising Johnson for not getting back in to help stop the cross from Azpilicueta. Rodgers had been roaring at him all game to follow Hazard when he went inside. They had a few conversations that could be heard by people in the crowd. All game he was leaving the full back slot and following Hazard central on instructions from the manager. The reason he's so far from his position when the ball goes wide is because he's standing on Hazard's toes. He even does a double take when the ball goes wide looking at Hazard to see if he's gonna move and seems to be wondering whether he should leave Hazard to help Coutinho and gets caught in two minds for the second or two that matters. We are a ****ing shambles defensively. Players just not sure what they should be doing is a disgrace at this level.

I've read a load of people cristising Johnson for not getting back in to help stop the cross from Azpilicueta. Rodgers had been roaring at him all game to follow Hazard when he went inside. They had a few conversations that could be heard by people in the crowd. The reason he's so far his position when the ball goes wide is because he's standing on Hazard's toes. He even does a double take when the ball goes wide looking at Hazard to see if he's gonna move and seems to be wondering whether he should leave Hazard to help Coutinho and gets caught in two minds for the second or two that matters. We are a ****ing shambles defensively. Players just not sure what they should be doing is a disgrace at this level.

Every game Johnson drifts right in near the centre backs. It drives me nuts. Would love to know is it him or Rodgers doing.

Every game Johnson drifts right in near the centre backs. It drives me nuts. Would love to know is it him or Rodgers doing.

Neil from the Anfied wrap said he was sitting right beside the dugout yesterday and Rodgers spent a huge amount of time talking to him urging him to go inside with Hazard. At times because Hazard was dragging him so central for long periods, Johnson would look to the manager for reassurance that he was doing the right thing because he was completely out of position and Rodgers kept encouraging him that it was what he wanted. The thinking was obviously to help Gerrard with Chelsea's central threat,interplay and main creative threat in Hazard but it's why so much space appears for Azpilicueta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

I understand what you are implying but on the flipside, we have spent 30m+ in the last 16 months on players who dont get a kick or are out on loan. Clubs with tight budgets dont do this stuff.

What LFC didnt do was replace Suarez like Atletico did with Aguero for example and then replaced that player again. We made a massive mistake on Balotelli (for one), sooner people get around to this thinking the better. I doubt there's a single LFC fan who wouldnt swap our business with Everton's up top. I dont mean Lukaku, i mean Etoo. When Chelsea couldnt find a striker season before last they got a quality interim type player until they did. LFC panicked, and also brought in the wrong player.

I dont know why people just accept Balotelli was the best we could have got. People should be asking the question of 'under what criteria was he the best we could have got'.

Yea, we probably do have a budget, but only when it suits us. Where would we be right now (this season) if Sturridge decided not to take a pay cut back then?. It would be fking grim. Is there even an argument to be had that the man who took Carroll off our hands bought better up front than we did for example last summer?, there's many more examples if we look around. And they arent exactly European bigshots.

There's a failure there that has nothing to do with who we put on the pitch this season. Sakho was the scapegoat, Lovren is now. In reality we failed to get what we needed in the summer, again. Some players i like but you have to go for them after you get what you absolutely have to address from the season before. We never got a starting def mid and we didnt replace the goals either. We are simply buying players like an investor would spread their bets on shares. How can we even talk about decent investment when 100m of what we spent in the last 18 months doesnt even kick a ball in anger v Newcastle last week?. We lost maybe 2 players who contributed to the cause last year, Suarez and Agger, we spent near 120m replacing that loss of players. Are people really happy with that?. I thought there was more intelligence around in general when people judge what is going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Was only thinking that rarnes , BR will do a Pardew . Ha i like it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

Gbear wrote: »
    You'd swear they all just came in, flopped and left or something.

15 of those he's signed currently make up our squad and at least 1 more will be coming back from his loan spell to come straight into the team (Origi is a certainty, Illori is a possibility).

Gerrard, Skretl, Lucas, Johnson, Jones, Suso, Flanno, Enrique, Hendo, Wisdom and Sterling are the ones left he inherited but all but 3 or 4 will be gone within 2 years.

He's had to build an almost entirely new squad.

The failures have either been loans - so other than a missed opportunity in Sahin, they don't matter, or we're going to make almost the entire fee back.

He's done perfectly fine in the market. People's problem is that our entire strategy (which is dictated by FSG and our financial situation) mostly isn't to buy players who're the finished article.

But getting in another manager won't change that. It's dictated to Rodgers by the club's hierarchy and it'd be the same with anyone else.

The notion that Rodgers has been a failure in the market is a myth being peddled by a football media aimed at illiterate morons.

Just 2 points.

1. You state Origi will come back from his loan and straight into the team. True but there's no guarantee he'll be any major use. He could be a hit, he could be a miss. He might not be in the team that long.

2. Perfectly fine in the market. Ah come on now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Neil from the Anfied wrap said he was sitting right beside the dugout yesterday and Rodgers spent a huge amount of time talking to him urging him to go inside with Hazard. At times because Hazard was dragging him so central for long periods, Johnson would look to the manager for reassurance that he was doing the right thing because he was completely out of position and Rodgers kept encouraging him that it was what he wanted. The thinking was obviously to help Gerrard with Chelsea's central threat,interplay and main creative threat in Hazard but it's why so much space appears for Azpilicueta.

If that is the case it is beyond ridiculous. We already have two centre mids and a DM in Gerrard. That is shambolic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

That picture people keep quoting is very misleading. The ball was out at the edge of the box where a chelsea player won the header and nodded it back in. I admit its still disorganised defending, particularly lovren and skrtel both attacking the same ball and neither of them winning it.

• Advertisement

I fully agree that Liverpool can't compete with the elite when it comes to enticing players paying fees and wages.
    Therefore Liverpool need to be even shrewder in the market.

Right now it's difficult to argue that they're doing so.
    20m on Lovren
    25m on Lallana
    20m on Markovic

None if the above seems shrewd to me. In fact the best if the trio so far, Lallana isn't getting a regular start. Despite Henderson being below par, partially due to being played out if position, a position Lallana can play in. Then there's Gerrards form, or lack thereof.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

On a different topic, anyone intend buying tickets for games during the week? At least I only have to bother on Thursday. I think I'll go for 4 or so games myself, hopefully Man Utd, Crystal Palace (both of them have 8 game requirements from last season which I just have) and maybe QPR and West Ham too.

5starpool wrote: »
    On a different topic, anyone intend buying tickets for games during the week? At least I only have to bother on Thursday. I think I'll go for 4 or so games myself, hopefully Man Utd, Crystal Palace (both of them have 8 game requirements from last season which I just have) and maybe QPR and West Ham too.

I'll definitely be getting some.

As a matter of interest why does Palace need 8 games on the fancard? Bit random seeing as it's usually only Utd and Everton

Hidalgo wrote: »
    2. Perfectly fine in the market. Ah come on now.

You have to love analysis that basically sets up an argument within a premise which means the manager can't fail. If we buy successfully he's a genius but when we buy to the level of wages, fee and owner instructions which Rodgers is constrained within then you can't expect much more than what we have done. Even if I except that hugely narrow premise then I still don't agree we have got value in the market or anywhere close. I guess that means I'm an illterate moron.

My god Sanchez would have been prefect for us. Him and Sturridge would work brilliant together.

Instead we shopped at Aldi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Pilsbury Doughboy

Sanchez is one I would have loved too if that's not stating the obvious, we tried to get him and we couldn't simple as that really, we can't force a player to come to Liverpool.

You have to love analysis that basically sets up an argument within a premise which means the manager can't fail. If we buy successfully he's a genius but when we buy to the level of wages, fee and owner instructions which Rodgers is constrained within then you can't expect much more than what we have done. Even if I except that hugely narrow premise then I still don't agree we have got value in the market or anywhere close. I guess that means I'm an illterate moron.

Not sure what the illiterate moton quip is about but whatever.
    I'm allowing for wage constraints when arguing its been perfectly fine.

If those who argue its been fine feel this way, how bad would transfers have to be for them to declare business as bad?

Surely to Jeebus there's value in La Liga or Bundesliga for players where Liverpool would be a step up. Early days but Cab seems like a good deal.

Look at Lovren. Cost Southampton c. 8.5m. A year later Liverpool shell out 20m. Had the scouting network never heard if him previous to his move to Southampton?

Sorry I think you have taken me up wrong. I'm in agreement with you that it has not been satisfactory. My post was more replying to the one you quoted.

Sanchez is one I would have loved too if that's not stating the obvious, we tried to get him and we couldn't simple as that really, we can't force a player to come to Liverpool.

Tried and failed to land him, fair enough you win some lose some. Arsenal is a more attractive destination, they're an annual cl team.

What I fail to fathom is why wasnt a player of similar ilk chased after Arsenal got him. As in someone with movement and comfortable playing in more than one position. Such a policy would have made sense to me as the club would be replacing like for like after losing Suarez (not in talent but at least in team tactics, playing to the strengths that served so well last yr)

Instead Balotelli is brought in, a player almost the opposite to the above description. I'm not laying the blane at Balotelli's door, more the policy pursued.

• Advertisement

What a day of results for us. Thank god everyone fighting for top 4 look as **** as each other at present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

My god Sanchez would have been prefect for us. Him and Sturridge would work brilliant together.

Instead we shopped at Aldi

20,000,001 bid in January might be an option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

It could be worse lads, we could support Arsenal.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'll definitely be getting some.

As a matter of interest why does Palace need 8 games on the fancard? Bit random seeing as it's usually only Utd and Everton

I can only assume it's them protecting the last home game of the season in the same way as the Everton and Utd games. I won't be getting near 8 for next season anyhow as I'm on 0 right now. The bad start is probably due to my lack of match attendance I'd say to be honest.

5starpool wrote: »
    I can only assume it's them protecting the last home game of the season in the same way as the Everton and Utd games. I won't be getting near 8 for next season anyhow as I'm on 0 right now. The bad start is probably due to my lack of match attendance I'd say to be honest.

Fcuk sake, start attending games quick!

Bloody hell. Mad results.

Arsenal too soft to win the league this season. They'll still be thereabouts for top 4 though. Sanchez will win them plenty of games.

We are very lucky the two main rivals for 4th have started poorly too

• Advertisement

Blessed to be only 4 off the cl places after the last 3 league games.
    Draw at home to Hull, lose away to Newcastle, lose at home to Chelsea.

Season has to start anew with Palace away after the international break. Which will by no means straightforward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Augeo wrote: »
    The pros and cons for rafa aren't forthcoming so :)
    Quel surprise.

This is bad posting. Alan put up a reasonable summary and rather than discuss / debate it you goad him over Rafa (when Alan didn't mention him btw)? Bad form.

I get that some people are disappointed with how things are going and will get defensive, but the above is not fair

Manquillo, Lallana and Sturridge in for the Palace game. Toure too.

Go there and fcuking win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

I know we tried for sanchez and he opted for arsenal, fair enough, but why didnt we then target someone else of similar quality. Sanchez would have been about as good a suarez replacement as you could hope for. We failed to get sanchez, why didnt we try someone else? Supposedly Markovic was being targeted anyway, besides the fact theyre clearly not in the same league. Lallana was already sorted as well afair. It feels like we tried and failed for sanchez and then just figured wed given it a shot and that was the end of it.

We could have gone for someone like Griezmann after missing out on Sanchez.

We could have matched Atl. Madrid in tranfer fee and wages.

Once again the player may not have come but don't say we can't beat the likes of Atl. & Dortmund on wages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

Manquillo, Lallana and Sturridge in for the Palace game. Toure too.

Go there and fcuking win

I see no reason why he would start Toure vs Palace - though of course he should. Lovren had been desperately poor all season prior to yesterday and yet, there he was, starting again.

Can, Gerrard, Lallana, Henderson in a diamond? Sterling in behind Ballotelli?

MR NINE wrote: »
    I know we tried for sanchez and he opted for arsenal, fair enough, but why didnt we then target someone else of similar quality. Sanchez would have been about as good a suarez replacement as you could hope for. We failed to get sanchez, why didnt we try someone else? Supposedly Markovic was being targeted anyway, besides the fact theyre clearly not in the same league. Lallana was already sorted as well afair. It feels like we tried and failed for sanchez and then just figured wed given it a shot and that was the end of it.

I posted similar to this and Agent Coulsen in the preceding page. Going for a player of Sanchez's style and attributes to what was eventually got, Balotelli is odd to day the least.

Wasn't there talk all along that players who could play in various positions, e.g across the front 3 was the desired type of player.
    Lallana has the ability to adapt in a few spots but in relation to a striker this idea wasn't long going up in smoke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭mav79

The way the players are performing at the moment, I'd like to see a midfield diamond of Lucas , Can and Couthino with Sterling behind Balotelli and Borini. Anything but 4-2-3-1 would be an improvement.

Can, Gerrard, Lallana, Henderson in a diamond? Sterling in behind Ballotelli?

Sturridge will be back for the Palace game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

I think we've played all our get out of jail cards now with other results generally going our way - need to kick on from here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Once again the player may not have come but don't say we can't beat the likes of Atl. & Dortmund on wages.

Pretty sure he said he wanted to stay in spain, atleti are a more attractive option for players now also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Ye may have been able to match them, but they are far more attractive to an ambitious player.
    Trying to convince someone to live in Liverpool rather than somewhere nicer is pretty hard, then the chance of playing with better players.

If saurez stayed, ye would have been able to get a better standard of player, he would have been a very strong foundation to build a team on which was what happened last season.

Liverpool would be near the lower end of second tier teams, apart from last season, there has been a lot of mediocre seasons. They are a great team to play fr if you are young and improving.

klose wrote: »
    Pretty sure he said he wanted to stay in spain, atleti are a more attractive option for players now also.

There are other players the likes Lacazette we could have gone back in for Konoplyanka who would suit the way we played last season. We could have gone for his international team mate Yarmolenko.

I am just saying there are experienced players out there that would have suited the way Rodgers say he wants to play and we don't have to break any budgets doing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Hidalgo wrote: »
    Blessed to be only 4 off the cl places after the last 3 league games.
    Draw at home to Hull, lose away to Newcastle, lose at home to Chelsea.

Season has to start anew with Palace away after the international break. Which will by no means straightforward.

"4 off the top 4" is the new "better than comparable fixtures last season": handy excuses that try to mask over the obvious for another few weeks. We're 4 off whoever currently occupies fourth place but, in reality, we're 11 behind Southampton and that's the only team I feel we can reign in. Arsenal, City and Chelsea will definitely finish in top 4.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement