Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer Ink HP 21 and 22

Options
  • 02-11-2014 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where you can get cheap enough ink for the above?

Usually I can source it fine for my own printer but having difficult getting this one at a reasonable price.

I realise it's an old model now - wondering would it be cheaper to replace the printer entirely!

If so, any suggestions? I have a wireless HP B110 myself & have no problems with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Does anyone know where you can get cheap enough ink for the above?

Usually I can source it fine for my own printer but having difficult getting this one at a reasonable price.

I realise it's an old model now - wondering would it be cheaper to replace the printer entirely!

If so, any suggestions? I have a wireless HP B110 myself & have no problems with it.

I usually pick up the ink in Tesco.

You can get the black, or the black and colours.

It's the F380 (HP) I use.. It's years old, but for a 3-in-1, it's still working away fine.

I was going to change it, but with most modern printers these days, you can't refill the cartridges.

Advertisement