Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next voucher I dont want

Options
  • 02-11-2014 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Hi everyone,
    I have a e50 voucher for Next shop.

I dont actually like Next stuff!

Would anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of it/sell it on (or what I should ask?)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Buy Christmas presents with it? Surely between the home section and all the clothes, shoes and accessories it has to sort out some of your list?

dellas1979 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Would anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of it/sell it on (or what I should ask?)

Thanks!
    Ask anyone you know do they want it for 40

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

have bought gift vouchers of adverts before myself with no issues, stick them up for 40 euro asking and you will get offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

athtrasna wrote: »
    Buy Christmas presents with it? Surely between the home section and all the clothes, shoes and accessories it has to sort out some of your list?

Hi - totally off the topic, but I dont really believe in Christmas presents, so dont have a list (I believe in being nice all year round, randomly nice - not just 1 day ;)

Back to post, thanks for suggestion - I think I might try the Adverts!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Hi - totally off the topic, but I dont really believe in Christmas presents, so dont have a list (I believe in being nice all year round, randomly nice - not just 1 day ;)

Back to post, thanks for suggestion - I think I might try the Adverts!

Give it to a friend or needy person?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Sell it on ebay or adverts.ie
    I'd buy it for 25!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭uli84

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

In a store the size of Next there's bound to be stuff you like.

I don't like Next clothing - but their socks are fine. Some of the homewares are particularly nice and they have great kiddies coats if you know someone that has a kid.

It €50 - not 5k.

Is it really worth the hassle of placing advert?

Maybe give it to a charity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

For only €50 it is not worth the hassle of selling it (arranging payment and delivery etc).
    Buy a gift for somebody, anybody. Buy anything and give it to a charity. Give the voucher to a charity. It's not hard to put it to good use.

Advertisement