Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seats in Renville Bay

Options
  • 02-11-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Does anyone know who I could approach to have a seat dedicated to my dad? He loved going for walks with us around Renville when he visited us and I would love to be able to do this for him.

Any info regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

http://www.oranmore.ie/contact-us

You could try the oranmore development committee, they'll know who to contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Does anyone know who I could approach to have a seat dedicated to my dad? He loved going for walks with us around Renville when he visited us and I would love to be able to do this for him.

Any info regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

I would try Galway County Council. I think they manage/own the park.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭sallybongers

Thanks Coco and Stampy.

Will try both of those and I'm sure it will lead somewhere!

Thanks again, very much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭finlma

Sounds like a great idea, lovely way to honour a person. They put in lovely red and yellow benches by the sea last year but the storms last year washed them away. They're always doing the place up so I'm sure they'd be interested.

Advertisement