Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jayhawks Mark Olson

Options
  • 02-11-2014 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Mark Olson is coming to Whelans Monday Dec 8th! Tickets are on whelanslive.com and are only €18.50 including booking fee!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Seen him there last time.....enjoyed it a lot.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

So did I! It's in support of his new album that I haven't really gotten in to yet but Salvation Blues was a great album!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

Can't wait for this!! Heard hes randomly playing a few songs in Nutgrove Shopping Centre around lunch on the Monday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tupelopenny

any more info on the nutgrove appearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Decuc500

Great gig last night. I really like the new songs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Decuc500 wrote: »
    Great gig last night. I really like the new songs.

just curious, were you able to hear Mono playing in the main venue while Mark Olson was playing upstairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Decuc500

just curious, were you able to hear Mono playing in the main venue while Mark Olson was playing upstairs?

No, I didn't hear any interference from downstairs. It was a quiet show as well. The soundproofing must be good.

Advertisement