Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Five Nights At Freddies

Options
  • 02-11-2014 10:44pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone being playing this? Came across it on YouTube with reaction videos so downloades it for iOS. Simple concept but quite a challenge. Can only make it to Night 3 so far.

The guy who created it is a devout Christian. It's his first non Christian game!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Old news, the hype over it has pretty much died out already :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

It was great watching about a month ago!

Very creepy game :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

It was played at a recent Arcade and Retro Beers night, the Halloween special, and a whole lot of us pretty much soiled ourselves on a few occasions thanks to the that game and the worst nightwatchman gig ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

Can't make it past the second night. Great game though!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Five Nights At Freddies?
    More like Brown Trousers At Ciderman's!

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Five Nights At Freddies?
    More like Brown Trousers At Ciderman's!

Haha. Have you played the sequel?

colmulhall wrote: »
    Haha. Have you played the sequel?

Nope, and my underwear thanks me!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Nope, and my underwear thanks me!

I feel your pain! :D

Downloaded the second one today. Big mistake. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Just played this last night, awesome fun. On night number 3, and really cacking myself!I dont usually play scary games but recently picked up Alien Isolation and thought if i could handle that i could handle anything! I got the first installment and the second which i have yet to install.

Couple of jump scares alright!

Had a family member play the first night(non gaming girl), little did i know my daughter was watching from the doorway, the screams when the fox appeared on screen! Hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

only played it coz of these reviews. actually was pretty spooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Yeah its spooky alright. It's not stay awake at night scary but it's shock scary. A jump scare as they call it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Warner Brothers are making a FNAF movie. Announced this week.

faceman wrote: »
    Warner Brothers are making a FNAF movie. Announced this week.

It has a great story for a movie. Should be good :)

Advertisement