Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equine Business Degree

Options
  • 02-11-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi can anyone tell me about doing this course and if it is worthwhile and if anyone has got a good career out of the end of it, equine related or not, thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Hi, Im in 2nd year of the course now! Not really sure what to say, but I like it. It is definitely very business orientated(which sounds obvious) but youre basically going to be doing the same modules as the Business and Management class, except for 2 or 4 hours of equine a week!

As for if its worthwhile, well I guess that can be asked about many degrees. I like to think that the "equine" part adds a bit of spice to make it stand out from a generic business degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Frankie232

Hi
    thanks for reply,thats great sounds like u really like the course, what kind of hours and days do u do in first and second year, like 4day per week or what way does it work

Advertisement