Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a favour to request...

Options
  • 02-11-2014 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Hey guys. I know it's only usually subs who can change their name but I'm so skint at the moment I was hoping it might be ok just for this once off. I hate my current name so much and it's really outdated to me.
    If you guys can't do that don't worry about it. I'll be a sub one day :)
    Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Aww, sorry dude, if we did that for you then everyone that paid would be a bit miffed, and everyone else would expect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

Ah no worries at all. I thought I read somewhere that in some circumstances mods would change the username for people as a once off. I guess I'll start saving. Thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

SnIpErX wrote: »
    Ah no worries at all. I thought I read somewhere that in some circumstances mods would change the username for people as a once off. I guess I'll start saving. Thanks anyway.

€5 for a one month sub will get you the change. That's what I done.

ken wrote: »
    €5 for a one month sub will get you the change. That's what I done.

That's what I "did".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

SnIpErX wrote: »
    That's what I "did".

No you didn't.

Just kidding obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not feedback, and question answered

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement