Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Pal to Sydney?

Options
  • 02-11-2014 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I have made a decision to move to Sydney on my own soon. I am hoping to move pretty quickly. Hopefully around Late November / Early December if all goes to plan. I am booking my flights this week. I have made the decision to travel alone as Australia is a place I have alway's wanted to go and I feel that the timing is right having just recently graduated from college.

I am a bit apprehensive as I am going on my own, I dont know anybody there and dont have a job lined up. I am not very worried as I am pretty sociable , easy going and should meet new people there easily.

However, If there is anybody planning on heading over around the same time I would love to get in contact as it would make the experience far easier.

I am a 23 year old male.

Advertisement