Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daughter got into trouble.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

Jaysus folks talk about an overreaction.We got much worse in our day.Its no wonder kids nowadays are such spoilt little divas.

I don't hit my kids and they're nothing like spoilt little divas.

I don't think its an over-reaction at all. Some man striking my daughter is not ok in any way shape or form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

This Just seems like a mini soap. The main character bottom smacking bill. Ploughing through wives and leaving a trail of red asses in his wake.

Bill "Who forgot to put the cereal back in the press? , arrrr come ere and I get ya... "

Bills wife "after this mother gave me a stern word about you smacking her childs bottom .only then did it dawn on me what a monster you're. I must dump you at once. I don't care if you're a demon in the sac. You have smacked your last bottom Mr.

Bill "you haven't seen the last of smack bottom Bill arrrr, I'm your worst nightmare"

Cue big explosion.

End scene ,Fades to black. crowd goes nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Haxelrm

I would report him to the cops its assault on a minor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Jaysus folks talk about an overreaction.We got much worse in our day.Its no wonder kids nowadays are such spoilt little divas.

Ah yes, to not physically assault ones child

Child : no smacking? Father you really are spoiling us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

This Just seems like a mini soap. The main character bottom smacking bill. Ploughing through wives and leaving a trail of red asses in his wake.

Bill "Who forgot to put the cereal back in the press? , arrrr come ere and I get ya... "

Bills wife "after this mother gave me a stern word about you smacking her childs bottom .only then did it dawn on me what a monster you're. I must dump you at once. I don't care if you're a demon in the sac. You have smacked your last bottom Mr.

Bill "you haven't seen the last of smack bottom Bill arrrr, I'm your worst nightmare"

Cue big explosion.

End scene ,Fades to black. crowd goes nuts.

Or maybe the Jeremy Kyle show ....

I feel same as most , I certainly wouldn't allow this to just fade away , and as it happened once already it's crazy it was left to happen on a second occasion !!

I can't believe op didn't realise this was a Irish discussion site . There's loads wrong with this person .

Op ... You need to have a good long hard look at yourself and what problems you have brought into your family's home. If you can't be trusted to make desicions on your men you bring into your home then maybe stay single for the foreseeable future for the protection of your family.

The 1st thing I'd do now is make sure this is all that has happened , is your daughter holding back any more info . If you feel there maybe a chance more has gone on then get cops /police/ Garda / fuzz on board . Not that they shouldn't already .

Makes my blood boil , I'd pull scum bags arms off and smack him with soggy end .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

Whatever your opinion on smacking your own kids, it's completely unjustifiable to smack someone else's. It's a parenting choice that needs to be made by the child's own parent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Folks, most of you are around here long enough to know that calling out a troll on thread is not the right way to go about things. Report the post! For those that have never used the report post button, its this one report.gif and it's on the bottom of your username underneath your post count. Touch site users, it's the flag on the right of a post.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement