Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Warfare - Sunshine and lollipops/Haters gonna hate

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

This is a tempting part. I'm really trying to talk myself into getting it at the end of the month!

If you have even the slightest inclination to get an Xbone soon then you'd be mad not to get the download-Free upgrade deal

To add to Everlast's list, Moldy has it too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I'll have to wait till payday to pick it up. The missus was over just this weekend. She's gone now and so is most of my money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

I'll have to wait till payday to pick it up. The missus was over just this weekend. She's gone now and so is most of my money.

Stop being a kersplat and just get it.

Stop being a kersplat and just get it.

I honestly would have got it but my Xbox live sub renewed for €60 that I was planning on using for the game.

It'll have to wait a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Definitely activating this feature this evening....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

PSN markcahill1985 - add me away please - looking to get involved in some online games!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

x43r0 wrote: »
    If you have even the slightest inclination to get an Xbone soon then you'd be mad not to get the download-Free upgrade deal

To add to Everlast's list, Moldy has it too

I too have it but I'm in Poland until Friday so can't play. :(

Makaveli wrote: »
    I too have it but I'm in Poland until Friday so can't play. :(

[] Women
    [] Cheap Beer
    [] Work
    [] All of the above

??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

[] Women
    [] Cheap Beer
    [X] Work
    [] All of the above

??

Unfortunately, so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

First impressions is that I'm getting too old for cod but it does play well.

Shammy wrote: »
    First impressions is that I'm getting too old for cod but it does play well.

Blast from the past. Welcome back, former lord! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

I have it on 360 if anyone can add me for online games that would be great. on most evenings - seartundra78

Liking this at the moment one map I cant stand is ascend. Also finding lag can be atrocious in some games. Added the trophy and rockets to the goliath and its fun to use in dom and HP

heroics wrote: »
    I have it on 360 if anyone can add me for online games that would be great. on most evenings - seartundra78

Liking this at the moment one map I cant stand is ascend. Also finding lag can be atrocious in some games. Added the trophy and rockets to the goliath and its fun to use in dom and HP
    Add the lads on the gamer tag thread. I'm moldythree248

Add the lads on the gamer tag thread. I'm moldythree248

Mine's x43r0 vii

We're on most nights

Eiresol, eamonn, serdisand, cossax are the other regulars.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Any of you lads having a problem connecting? On PS4 and it's been brutal ever since the proper release

Any of you lads having a problem connecting? On PS4 and it's been brutal ever since the proper release

Been fine for me on the 360

Been fine for me on the 360

Donno what's up with it. Keeps coming back COD services are not available at min. Then even if it eventually connects it's wont join any games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

System hack is the worst idea I've ever seen implemented in a game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Donno what's up with it. Keeps coming back COD services are not available at min. Then even if it eventually connects it's wont join any games.

Whats your NAT type? It should say *Open* in the bottom left.

If you keep getting kicked and can't play matches then i'd say you've a strict NAT type.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭hellsing101

As some one who is a on/off COD fan can you give me your honest opinion on if this is worth buying or not. I really enjoyed the BO games because of the story, less so the MW games but i enjoyed the multiplayer more on MW. I was planning on getting this for PS4 but most of my friends only have 360 so if i was just playing campaign and TDM with randomers (havent played in a long time so wouldnt be too skilled at the other game modes). Also is there a Zombies mode in this and if so is it good?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Ever had those game where you just cant aim for sh*t?

just had about 12 of 'em

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Whats your NAT type? It should say *Open* in the bottom left.

If you keep getting kicked and can't play matches then i'd say you've a strict NAT type.

Was strict and now moderate so am playing not too bad again. Never been open so donno if that's any better or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Was strict and now moderate so am playing not too bad again. Never been open so donno if that's any better or not!

Yeah you should be alright with moderate NAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

This is ****ing infuriating, can't even get into the game to start. As soon as I click Play Online it hangs at Connecting to Online Services and throws up an error after 30 seconds. It worked for a small while last night but no joy at all today. On PC with Magnet and usual admin and password isn't working for router.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

AdamD wrote: »
    System hack is the worst idea I've ever seen implemented in a game

"SYSTEM HACK" flashing across the screen is pain in the hole. The blured vision, end of killsteaks etc is bad enough sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Any way to auto go to the multiplayer menu a la previous cod games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Have been a casual COD player over the last few years, only playing campaign though and not online, jumped in to play a few death matches last night, my god it was brutal, played 3 games - 23 deaths and not one kill - haha hope Im able to learn how to improve (still enjoyed myself though)

Advertisement