Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Warfare - Sunshine and lollipops/Haters gonna hate

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

Can anyone enlighten me on the team killing?

Whats the penalty?

Some kid was going around team killing on HCTDM, looks like he dies if he does it as well as the team member he killed (obviously), but he still kept at it, didnt get kicked!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,990 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Can anyone enlighten me on the team killing?

Whats the penalty?

Some kid was going around team killing on HCTDM, looks like he dies if he does it as well as the team member he killed (obviously), but he still kept at it, didnt get kicked!!

Hard core is basically friendly fire enabled.

Ye and the rest of your team should just report him for poor behaviour (and for being a douche)

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hard core is basically friendly fire enabled.

Ye and the rest of your team should just report him for poor behaviour (and for being a douche)

Been playing hardcore for years. In previous COD's, the penalty was either 3 strikes and you're out or it was ricochet. Not much seems to happen in this one, they can do it as much as they like. Reporting doesn't do much for the game he has ruined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Gah i really hope they add demolition in with the dlc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

whats the best trade in value for this?

gamestop offering 38 in-store credit
    xtravision offering 40 in-store credit.

can you get any better than this??

• Advertisement

anyone having problems after update? can only spectate when joining a game, if I try to pick a class, it just freezes! Have to re-start console (360) and it happens again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Nodferatu wrote: »
    whats the best trade in value for this?

gamestop offering 38 in-store credit
    xtravision offering 40 in-store credit.

can you get any better than this??

Try selling it on adverts.ie there'll be some kid or parent looking to buy one for Christmas and it's practically new really so you should get a decent price sold for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Gah i really hope they add demolition in with the dlc

Would love if they did and I'd like sabotage too. Best game mode in cod 4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Been playing hardcore for years. In previous COD's, the penalty was either 3 strikes and you're out or it was ricochet. Not much seems to happen in this one, they can do it as much as they like. Reporting doesn't do much for the game he has ruined.

I think after the 3rd time you can't spawn for 30 seconds, I'm a run and gunner and I've accidently shot one or two of my teammates coming around a corner or going up a stairs, I think Ghost's got it right where if you shoot a team mate you die rather then your team mate, that was a fairer system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Whats wrong with the game? Tried playing there and i cant sprint?? Taught it mite be controller but went to a private match and i can sprint fine??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Too fat?

Using an LMG or Sniper? They would slow you down.

Makaveli wrote: »
    Too fat?

Using an LMG or Sniper? They would slow you down.

Na using smg and ar

Du know when they run the gun goes side to side. Well when i try sprint the gun stays straight. Its hard to explain

Are you using the perk that lets you ADS while running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Ps3? Try your controller on another game. One of my packed it in a few years ago, tried to sprint on cod and it wouldn't let me, went onto fifa and couldn't take set pieces.

Makaveli wrote: »
    Are you using the perk that lets you ADS while running?

Ya i am ha? Is that causing it?

AdamD wrote: »
    Ps3? Try your controller on another game. One of my packed it in a few years ago, tried to sprint on cod and it wouldn't let me, went onto fifa and couldn't take set pieces.

Na its xb1 . Its prob that perk that a previous poster said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

I cant wait till all the noobs buy this for christmas. Im gonna feel awesome for like 3 weeks until they all start beating me again

Kind of the same but I am also getting a PS4 instead of the 360 so will have to get used to new controller.

Pity I'll have to say bye to my diamond kf5 and elite variants :(

I cant wait till all the noobs buy this for christmas. Im gonna feel awesome for like 3 weeks until they all start beating me again

It's also when all the sweatiest try hards come back to the game so they can get their youtube money.

Haven't actually played AW in weeks, been having more fun sticking people with semtex in BO2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Don't have this game long but those jet pack type things. So annoying.!

greenman09 wrote: »
    Don't have this game long but those jet pack type things. So annoying.!

Played the classic mode today for the first time and it plays well. Def worth a go I'd you don't like the exo suits

Gave classic domination ago again this eve and it is class. Like the exo suits but I tend to do a bit better on classic. Reminds me of cod 4 .

Btw this place is dead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Fired Aw today. I had not played in ages.

Everyone makes me their bitch though. Any tips on weapons and load outs or just general ability use etc? No matter what, it looks like everyone got so much higher speed of killing then I do. It always looks like I need double the shots landed then the person on the other side.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Just use the ultra noob lazer weapon and jump around mindlessly like the rest of the morons,personally i just play classic when i play AW.
    Titanfall and tribes ascend gives me my arcadey fps fix when i want a quick change from something more realistic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭flunkyfearsome

Anyone playing One Shot on it, it's pretty good.

Anyone playing One Shot on it, it's pretty good.

Was hoping to try it but cod is still unstable for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Completed the campaign mode after playing it for a few hours here and there since Christmas. I found it quite good. Kevin Spacey was a nice addition. A predictable enough story arc and ending but enjoyable nonetheless. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the multiplayer now.

How quiet is this forum by the way? :eek: I remember a few years ago the place was busy every day from what I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭da gamer

Paully D wrote: »
    How quiet is this forum by the way? :eek: I remember a few years ago the place was busy every day from what I recall.

Can't believe the lack of interest in this game. I got this for Christmas and to be honest the only reason I did was because my brother was getting it so I thought it would be a decent game to play online together. Having started the mp tonight I have to say I'm loving it so far, very refreshing cod game. I'm just surprised it's not as popular as the early cod games. Is there something I'm missing???

Anywho, any of you guys playing this on the ps4 interested in playing in a clan?

• Advertisement

I'm around some nights but hit and miss at the moment with new baby around.

Feel free to add me tho
    Liquidgoldmonkey

Advertisement