Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Warfare - Sunshine and lollipops/Haters gonna hate

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Playing 1v4 CTF on French host *mega sigh*

Why the f*ck didn't they put probation on ranked play from the start. At least it's in the pipeline this time I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Playing it a little bit more - finding it a little MW2 in that i go on a streak of great games and then the next few have my ass handed to me.

Prestiged last night (leave it out, haven't played it much) and am happy working through the ranks again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Are people playing this mainly on 360 or Xbone??

I haven't played it in a while because I have it on 360 which is currently unplugged and sitting in a corner. I have my free download for the Xbone so would get it if people were up for playing a bit

x43r0 wrote: »

I haven't played it in a while because I have it on 360 which is currently unplugged and sitting in a corner. I have my free download for the Xbone so would get it if people were up for playing a bit

One the Xbone myself.

Rarely play the 360 but...

Frozen4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

x43r0 wrote: »

Black Ops 2 only on the 360 these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Came across the new assault rifles the other night. Any body get em. Not sure will I get the dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

CptMackey wrote: »
    Came across the new assault rifles the other night. Any body get em. Not sure will I get the dlc.

I don't have them but was in a few games the other night where it seemed like every body had them. Noise of them shooting actually annoys me for some reason.

Don't know about the DLC myself. Going to wait and see the reviews

Got a gold skin for one of the sub machine guns... me no likey :(

everlast75 wrote: »
    Got a gold skin for one of the sub machine guns... me no likey :(

Not mad about the gold camo. trying to get the diamond camo for ASM1 and KF5. Only one I need is the slide kills. sliding everywhere but most of the kills don't seem to count as slide kills. PITA

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

When you prestige do you lose all redeemable guns and gear or does it remain throughout? Only at level 30 or so but curious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

zero19 wrote: »
    When you prestige do you lose all redeemable guns and gear or does it remain throughout? Only at level 30 or so but curious.

All loot stays, just the standard stuff resets.

Got my second prestige the other night, done as others suggested and sold all non-elite loot (plus 3 others bits which i like the look of), and was level 15 without playing! Pretty impressed.

zero19 wrote: »

As Potential-Monke said all gear stays.

Just be aware that if you are trying to complete a non weapons challenge (Go to operator - Challenges) these reset every prestige. The weapons ones like headshots don't reset though so you can work for the camos without worrying about prestiging.

heroics wrote: »
    Just be aware that if you are trying to complete a non weapons challenge (Go to operator - Challenges) these reset every prestige. The weapons ones like headshots don't reset though so you can work for the camos without worrying about prestiging.

I was wondering that the other day, got the Diamond camo on the Stinger type launcher, and when i checked the challenges screen i didn't have half the challenges complete. Must carry over without telling you!

Also going to be a bastard to get the Royalty camo on launchers, how the hell can you shoot down a paladin with the Mayham launcher?

I was wondering that the other day, got the Diamond camo on the Stinger type launcher, and when i checked the challenges screen i didn't have half the challenges complete. Must carry over without telling you!

Also going to be a bastard to get the Royalty camo on launchers, how the hell can you shoot down a paladin with the Mayham launcher?

When it was first released the weapons camos reset as well but this was patched in the first patch.

Fair play using the launchers. Don't think I have a single class with them

Started using the UAV with direction and extra points, Bombing run and Aerial assault drone with AI control and Rockets and getting prob 6-8 kills between them. Got a couple of games yesterday with ruthless medals

Fair play using the launchers. Don't think I have a single class with them

I find them extremely useful. Especially the Stinger one. Mostly play HC so being able to take out a UAV is extremely handy, and it's a joy to kill a Goliath before it's even taken a step!

Anybody here thinking of going to G-Lan in March?

http://g-lan.ie/

Anyone else experiencing respawn delays? I usually always play HC TDM, and even after the timer to respawn counts down to 0, I'm still not automatically spawning. I have to press a few buttons to force the respawn.

Anyone else experiencing respawn delays? I usually always play HC TDM, and even after the timer to respawn counts down to 0, I'm still not automatically spawning. I have to press a few buttons to force the respawn.

Yeah happens sporadically to me too, on all gametypes.

Anybody else having problems connecting on ps4. Keep getting service unavailable message. Only in AW other games are all fine. So much for taking advantage of a couple of hours of double xp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

i got the season pass on the one, how do i get the dlc, i dont want to hit buy and pay for it again
    ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

i got the season pass on the one, how do i get the dlc, i dont want to hit buy and pay for it again
    ???
    its ok i got sorted

Tried the only elite AR I have last night (except the MK14 seem to only get these elite) the ARX steelbite. Love this weapon always liked the burst ARs in previous CODs and this is really good. Particularly for maps like instinct, riot, solar etc. didnt evebn need any attachments so loaded up with perks. Played a couple of Domination games with it last night and got a 20 kill streak then game ended :( (Still got 6 captures in case people think I wasn't playing obj)

According to Drift0r the hole punch is better again even though it is a professional variant as it has same damage but tighter hipfire and recoil.

Cant wait to try the HBR after the patch when its released for PS4 as it is currently my favourite AR and the 3 shot kill range has been increased to more then the pre nerf HBR. now I just need to get the insanity

Anybody pick up the dlc? Worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Have the season pass but on PS4 so have to wait a month, from what I've seen of the maps they look small medium and look good. The Exo-skeletal zombie mode looks fun if your into zombie mode.

Played a good bit tonight. Just before I finished up I tried the heavy energy weapons. They are terrible. Anybody use them and have success?

Is there away to set up a class with them to do well ?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭flunkyfearsome

Got the season pass it's alright, Urban is mental, exo zombies is a refreshing change too

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭flunkyfearsome

Played a good bit tonight. Just before I finished up I tried the heavy energy weapons. They are terrible. Anybody use them and have success?

Is there away to set up a class with them to do well ?

I hated them the few times I tried them they were muck.

For anyone using launchers and having a hard time getting the UAVs with the Mayham, fire it, switch to primary and keep your sights on the UAV, this allows you to guide the missile to the target.

another rant. I got the PS4 and I knew that the DLC would be ~ a month behind xbox but why the hell do I have to wait for the latest patch as well:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

another rant. I got the PS4 and I knew that the DLC would be ~ a month behind xbox but why the hell do I have to wait for the latest patch as well:mad::mad:

I believe there might be a patch released tomorrow according to a tweet from Michael Condrey https://twitter.com/michaelcondrey/status/562357471138689025

Advertisement