Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest courier for sending domestically?

Options
  • 03-11-2014 10:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭

I need to send a parcel a little bigger than a shoebox but it's too expensive in the post office, anyone know what the cheapest courier would be send to it for a one off transaction?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭JonDoe

have a look on parcel2go.com and switch to the irish site via the flag, if your parcel is under 2kg and smallish dimensions you can't beat anpost for unregistered stuff. Another option for big stuff to Euroland is ecoparcel.eu they process the paperwork in Lithuania but it's a Dutch company.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

Will do, my parcel is an xbox 360 so it is probably a little too big and expensive for sending through an post, how much do you think it would cost, or would sending by courier be a cheaper option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭JonDoe

Don't know but if under 2kg anpost should be the cheapest, I think the killer is if one side is over 600mm in length.
    Parcel2go.com just plug in the dimensions and weight, usually gls option works out the cheapest for me.

Advertisement