Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom in the Strand Apartments, Limerick

Options
  • 03-11-2014 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

I live in one of the "Strand Apartments" in Limerick. The broadband and phone are provided by a company called IMS. I thought I was stuck with them, but out of curiousity I checked my address on Eircom's website (I can PM the address as it shows on the website) and it told me I was in an eFibre area.
      So now I am confused. Can I really switch from IMS to Eircom? How would I do that?

Thanks in advance if you can answer my question.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

fredo1664 wrote: »
    Hi,

I live in one of the "Strand Apartments" in Limerick. The broadband and phone are provided by a company called IMS. I thought I was stuck with them, but out of curiousity I checked my address on Eircom's website (I can PM the address as it shows on the website) and it told me I was in an eFibre area.
      So now I am confused. Can I really switch from IMS to Eircom? How would I do that?

Hi fredo1664

Would you like to PM me your full address & I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭fredo1664

fredo1664 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi fredo1664

Would you like to PM me your full address & I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash
    PM sent !
    Thanks for the quick reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 diogosm

Hi,
    I also would like to know more details about this. Could someone from Eircom please contact me as well?
    Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

diogosm wrote: »
    Hi,
    I also would like to know more details about this. Could someone from Eircom please contact me as well?
    Thank you.
    Hi  diogosm,

Thanks for getting in touch. Our sales team can assist you with this on 1800303600. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to let me know via PM.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 6 monaghanlass

Hi!
    I have just moved into the Stand apartments and was wondering also re cable tv and wifi please.
    On another note can you please assist on how to use the heating and hot water controls please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi!
    I have just moved into the Stand apartments and was wondering also re cable tv and wifi please.
    On another note can you please assist on how to use the heating and hot water controls please?
    Hi monaghanlass, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

The sales team on 1800 503 303 will be happy to advise you of all details in relation to this and explore all options with you. 

Thanks

Pamela 

Advertisement