If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm clock

Options
  • 03-11-2014 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Hi guys looking for an all in one system that's not going to break the bank. I'm looking for a system that can work as an alarm click has a CD player and a usb or lightning connector. It's for a bedroom so don't want anything overly big.

Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

F34 wrote: »
    Hi guys looking for an all in one system that's not going to break the bank. I'm looking for a system that can work as an alarm click has a CD player and a usb or lightning connector. It's for a bedroom so don't want anything overly big.

Cheers.
    F34,

I don't have a lot that will do all of these - however we do have a few nice bits in clearance that will do most everything!

the first is the Pure Chronos CD 2 : http://www.pure.com/product/chronos-cd-series-ii-vl-61270/

This is a really compact table top DAB / FM radio with a CD player and an AUx 3.5mm input so you can plug in your Phone or Pad - it also has a USB charging output - they were originally £79.95 - I have two that I would clear at £44.95 / €59.99 each??

Next up is the super Roberts Radio Stream 63i - this is a larger but still compact unit that pretty much does everything! It's DAB / FM has a decent CD player, built in speakers, its also Wifi with internet radio and you can stream from your home network - it also has USB input and SD Card reader! It has a 30pin Apple dock ( but no lightning dock) - and an analogue input as well! we really don't have a more comprehensively equipped micro system!

The Stream 63i normally retails at £350 - I have one display unit ( pretty much as new) that I would clear at just £249.95 / €329.99

Have a look at the review here ( reviewed at £350!): http://www.pocket-lint.com/review/72266-roberts-stream-63i-internet-radio-review

Finally we also have the funky Yamaha MCR042 - this actually does everything you are looking for, Its a radio / Alarm, has CD Player, 30 Pin Apple dock with USB input for lightning Apple phones & Pads and its pretty compact - we have them in a huge range of colours here's a link to the popular black one: http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200871-black-mcr042.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.