Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodaline

Options
  • 03-11-2014 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭

No interest in this whatsoever myself but they are playing College Green, Dublin on New Years Eve. Support from James Vincent McMorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

What an awful way to spend new years. Boring

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Ah it's not too bad in fairness.
    Considering there used to be NO option of such a gig in town.
    Seemed pretty popular the past couple of years it was on.
    Kodaline and JVMcM are decent enough acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

This will sell well.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Wingefest '14

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Saruwatari wrote: »
    Wingefest '14

Crying in the New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Just got tickets, excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Not a bad way to spend New Years Eve. Kodaline are a band I'd generally completely dislike but I was conscripted into boyfriend duty down in Kilarney.

I was very impressed during the gig. Great energetic live band with a bit of personality about them.

Factored in with the buzz of New Years and you'll have an absolutely storming night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Not a bad way to spend New Years Eve. Kodaline are a band I'd generally completely dislike but I was conscripted into boyfriend duty down in Kilarney.

I was very impressed during the gig. Great energetic live band with a bit of personality about them.

Factored in with the buzz of New Years and you'll have an absolutely storming night.

Yeah, I saw them at Indiependence last year, and then again in the old 02 in March. They've got a new album coming out so I'm hoping they'll play some of the new material from it, considering their first album songs have been doing the rounds for nearly 2 years now.

Actually looking forward to James Vincent McMorrow too, he played UL after releasing Post Tropical and all my housemates went, said he was well worth going to see. Also Walking on Cars have been making a lot of noise, wondering what they're like live!! :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement