Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proper dance clubs

Options
  • 03-11-2014 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there any proper dance clubs that caters for old school dance crowd, where everybody is cool and no one bother ya, if ya know what I mean ;)
    An example of such clubs would be one where water is sold more then alcohol !!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

6541 wrote: »
    Just wondering is there any proper dance clubs that caters for old school dance crowd, where everybody is cool and no one bother ya, if ya know what I mean ;)

unfortunately no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Just wondering is there any proper dance clubs that caters for old school dance crowd,

Like this? http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/media/pressrel/newsarchive/2014archive/sept14/teadance.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

are you looking for a place where everyone takes a load of yokes?

empacher wrote: »
    are you looking for a place where everyone takes a load of yokes?

Exactly, spot on mate !

• Advertisement

There's loads of post nightclub raves in galway if that's your thing. the most recent one being in a castle. There's one on regularly in the lisbon industrial estate. Normally from about 1am to 6am. You'll find your supplies at that.

There's loads of post nightclub raves in galway if that's your thing. the most recent one being in a castle. There's one on regularly in the lisbon industrial estate. Normally from about 1am to 6am. You'll find your supplies at that.

supplies are not the problem, its the location that is required. A Rave in an industrial estate is a bit of a hit and miss affair I reckon.

supplies are not the problem, its the location that is required. A Rave in an industrial estate is a bit of a hit and miss affair I reckon.

The only other thing I'd suggest is it look at the two main nightclubs in the city Carbon and Electric both put on very high quality acts every fortnight. You'll find enough like minded people at those.

just check out their facebook pages for up incoming acts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Hes hardly gonna head to Portugal for a night out though in fairness, or maybe after the drugs are consumed he may think hes there, who knows.

The only other thing I'd suggest is it look at the two main nightclubs in the city Carbon and Electric both put on very high quality acts every fortnight. You'll find enough like minded people at those.

just check out their facebook pages for up incoming acts

Thanks very much for your help

• Advertisement
Advertisement