Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying a UK invoice

Options
  • 03-11-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭

I need to pay an invoice to a UK company
    I have the account number & sort code
    If I go to a branch would they be able to do the transaction or do I need more details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Help!!!!,

Thank you for your query.

If you wish to make a payment from an ROI account for the amount of €3,000 or less this will need to be requested via BOI365 Online. In order to do this it will be necessary to set the beneficiary account up as payee. Please note you will be required to have IBAN and BIC details to hand.

Should you have your mobile set up to receive activate codes you can register and activate this payee within minutes, however if not the activation code will need to be issued to the address we hold on file for you.

Should you require more information on International Payments please see here:

Alternatively if you wish to make a transfer exceeding €3,000 please contact your local BOI Branch where a representative will be happy to assist you with this. Branch details can be located here:

We hope this helps clarify this for you, if you have any further queries please let us know.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement