Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dress for a 30th birthday party in November

• 03-11-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all :),

It is my boyfriends birthday party at the end of the month.

I would be grateful for some suggestions on the type of dress or outfit i should be on the look out for :)

Many thanks

Girly Gill

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Is it a formal party or something more casual?
    What's your normal style?
    Any limitations re necklines, skirt lengths, problem areas etc?
    Budget?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

How about something like these below?
    I love the outfit Kate Bosworth is wearing in the first pic and that colour is so appropriate for this time of year, I loooove burgundy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Girly Gill

Thank you for advise and suggestions :)

I have a really bad habbit of wearing all black (as i am a curvy girl and want to hide my shape) i want to try something new and cheery that is elegant yet sexy that is on a reasonable budget as it is a family get together so i want to look respectable also

My problem areas would have be my arms and my knees i hate baring these but i am open to all suggestions

Many thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I've got a few family occasions coming up this winter and have been eyeing up this dress in Oasis http://www.oasis-stores.com/v-neck-lace-dress/dresses/oasis/fcp-product/3660042537 Planning to wear it with knee high tan boots for one and with navy suede heels for another, thick tights all the way :D

Advertisement