Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw November 3rd 2014

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

A thought Raw was pretty decent. Super long show but it did have a lot of good angles and storyline developments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I enjoyed the show.

The wrestling was grand, Vince showing up was a nice surprise. HHH showed plenty of intensity, more passion from Orton then i've seen in years.

Even Big Show/Henry did fine. Ambrose shaking Vince's hand was cool, Rollins continues to look amazing.

And for all the crap Orton has(rightly) gotten over the years. That guy has put over so many younger guys down the years. And again last night.

All of a sudden im interested in SS. The Network debacle is unfortunate, hopefully they'll go all out and put on a show for the UK crowd(Barrett will surely show up?!).

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Thought it was a poor Raw except for the ending.

I may be pissed with the 'E right now but that last segment with Orton/Rollins and the Authority was fantastic. Had me glued to the tv and actually shouting for Orton something which I never do. They are doing a great job with the Orton/Rollins feud and I can't wait for their one on one match down the road. Hope they don't mess this feud up.

Now that's enough WWE praise for one day!

Poor Kane
    XXKo0ln.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

So that weird promo of the eyes was Luke Harper then? I'm convinced it looked like him....

Yep

Bs393-UCQAASTbE.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think he's getting the better end of the stick compared to Harper's "Pretty" moment....

And wtf was with the Xavier Woods video :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Oh, Sheamus vs Rusev after Raw on the network, let me just sign up an....oh wait nevermind

• Advertisement

Wear an unflattering dress and

https://twitter.com/RingsideXcess/status/529720807883567107

Great conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Was hoping for a Kurt Angle style Invasion heel turn from Ziggler there for a sec.
    Sell out, join the Authority, its made a big deal out of for a few weeks, Ziggler turns on the Authority and saves team Cena at SS.

Ohhhhh wellllllllllllll :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

I genuinely hope this Ziggler stuff is going somewhere.

Imagine he accidentally caused Cena to be eliminated, Ziggler ends up 1-on-1 with Rollins and about to win, bang! Cena turns on Ziggler :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Don't get the hate, thought this was one of the better RAWs in recent months.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

The main event match and follow up was genuinely go out of your way to see it good

Imo :p

Advertisement