Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to completely disable autocorrect in word 2013

Options
  • 03-11-2014 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

i cant for the life of me turn off the autocorrect feature of word 2013. its so annoying. i've gone into file-options-proofing. i've disabled 'check spelling as you type'. i've gone into the 'autocorrect options' and i can see how to turn off individual things like 'two initial capitals', 'capitalise names of days' etc but nothing for words and spelling apart from the ability to add words and edit words to the list.

i've unchecked 'replace text as you type' thinking this surely must be it. no it still changes words that i dont want changed. anyone have any clue? i dont want to have to add each word or keep a list everytime one comes up, i just want to disable the spellcheck as you type altogether. thanks

Comments

Advertisement