Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening time?

Options
  • 03-11-2014 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what time the Engineering Research Building opens at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Most buildings (except main building which is 24h) are opened soon after 8am :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Is there anywhere in the main building that your allowed to go and study/do essays after the library closes?

Is there anywhere in the main building that your allowed to go and study/do essays after the library closes?

Many people go to the red raisins to pull all nighters doing projects etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Many people go to the red raisins to pull all nighters doing projects etc

I never knew you could do that :pac: Can I just walk in the front door of the main building after the library tonight and go to red raisins or is it one of the other doors?

I never knew you could do that :pac: Can I just walk in the front door of the main building after the library tonight and go to red raisins or is it one of the other doors?

Yup only the main entrance is open late at night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

The main entrance is closed at 12 oclock nowadays I think, new policy but I have yet to see it in action myself.
    Lots of classrooms have 24/7 access depending what course you are in, I know of 6 in the main building alone. Psychology, a few engineering, architects, postgrads, physics, energy, all have 24 hour access to computer rooms!

Lots of people stay in at night.

Maybe you know someone in those courses who can help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭babynice

Does anyone know if the B3 computer lab is open on Saturdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Chickentown

Anyone ever notice when a thread gains more traction than you had originally planned?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

babynice wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the B3 computer lab is open on Saturdays?

B3 labs? Yeah they are open all year around if you have access!

I heard that they were thinking of closing it at night, something about the second years I don't know what they did.

Advertisement