Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT 2015

Options
  • 03-11-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I'm in 3rd year of college and thinking of doing the GAMSAT in March, will it be too much studying for that and college simultaneously?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Not sure if there's a need for a new thread for this..

Anyway, I did the GAMSAT in 3rd year (out of a 4 year degree), and I got 61, with two weeks preparation.
    Everyone is different, but if you have a comfortable background in all of the Sciences and are able to throw a few coherent sentences together, then yes, you should be well able to do it. And even if you don't get it this time, you can always do it again in September or next March before you finish your degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mand4990

Anyone who wants to get into mature med first time? I got the key.

Bought a select no. of books from amazon to help me write "the" most beautiful personal statement [thats your key to interview-I had a shocking HPAT].

I am now 1st year RCSI and LOVING it!

I'm selling these unique artefacts for 100€ only! 5/6 books is a steal-no compromise-cost me way more to buy them and condition is like new. Obviously I am based in Dub-will be home in Cork for the hols. Can also give valuable advise on the interview process. PM if interested!

Advertisement