Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1997 Nissan Patrol Y60 headlight & taillight needed!

Options
  • 03-11-2014 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,

I'm posting on behalf of my Dad who has a Nissan Patrol 1997 Y60. He is spending these winter evenings trying to get it on the road and needs a right hand side head light and left hand rear high tail light. Does anyone know where there might be one of these rare jeeps available for parts in Ireland?

Thanks a mil,
    Tea :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I will keep a lookout for those bits, otherwise I can't help you but those jeeps are unreal, kudos on restoring it :D

Please tell me it's a TD42 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Teaistheonlyjob

Hi dgt,

Thanks for the speedy reply.
    He had a TD42 for years. He now has an RD2.8 from Oz. He is still pining after the TD42, he really loved it & so did we all.

Sure if you come across the parts or a jeep for parts, let me know so I can keep Dad posted.

Thanks a mil,
    Tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Contact the breakers in the sticky.

Advertisement