If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stock check please - UE32H5500

Options
  • 03-11-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Fantastic customer service brings me here in the hope to source a ue32h5500 plus delivery to Dublin.

Do you have any left and if so how much would it be please?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Rafloution wrote: »
    Hi there,

Fantastic customer service brings me here in the hope to source a ue32h5500 plus delivery to Dublin.

Do you have any left and if so how much would it be please?

Thanks
    Rafloution,

many thanks for the post and the kind words! and apologies for the delay getting back to you..

We are unfortunately currently out of stock of the Sammy UE32H5500, I've just checked and I don't have an incoming date for more stock - our UK branches are clearing them through now so I'm not sure if they will be restocking them - we do have the LG 32LB580 available which has a really similar spec ( it has an additional USB input - otherwise the spec is really close) and its the same price at €369.99 ( euro pricing includes delivery) http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200503-32lb580v.aspx 

Have a look and drop us a line if it grabs your fancy or of course if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.